Orbis Bug Thread (Old)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For you two who used CivicRework, did you use LE? If so, which version did you use?

I really wonder how could workers disappear...

Also, when you use a modmod on top of Orbis, may I advise you to report the bug in the modmod thread rather than in this one? Ahwaric isn't responsible for LE induced bugs, and neither he nor myself are responsible for CivicRework induced bugs. Of course, the bug(s) may not be caused by the modmod, but you should consider descending in order of modmodness. So, if you have a bug, report to Isotope (CivicRework) -> Opera (LE &/or ElohimGuardians) -> Bug Thread (Orbis).

its not affects only the worker but also other units too like trireme ...... :(

well but its hard to say what mod make this bug , because i use civic rework n le too , n so its can be that its orbis too that got the bug....

dan83m, you said you use CivicRework and LeadersEnhanced. Which version of LeadersEnhanced are you using?

CivicRework isn't compatible with LE .36beta. It's only compatible with LE .3beta. I don't if this would cause such issues but you certainly encountered some problems while starting the game.

CivicRework isn't compatible with LE .36beta. It's only compatible with LE .3beta. I don't if this would cause such issues but you certainly encountered some problems while starting the game.

yes its 3beta sorry wrong to write , btw from the star its ok , but its when u play further that the problem come. n when u have ur armies that going to invade an enemy city n they dissapear on the next tun lol

Damn, it's a tough one.
I have no idea how a unit could disappear...

Please, see this post in case it brings anything to you.

Please modify CivilizationIV.ini in Docs/My Games/Beyond the Sword: search LoggingEnabled and change its value from 0 to 1. Search HidePythonExceptions and change its value from 1 to 0. After that, try to replicate the disappearing units bug and check the Docs/My Games/Beyond the Sword/Logs/PyErr.log and Dbg.log files. If you don't see anything, send them here.

Mana types shouldn't be blocked from trade when other side already has that mana, since surplus brings bonus to newly created adepts ... (i have air mana, AI has 2 air mana, but in trade AI's air mana is disabled (in red))

Hi there,
again, I can't possibly tell you how much I like this mod! Keep up the good work.

Unfortunately, there's another repeatable CTD at the End of turn in this save. It involves the Svartalfjar and a huge Creation map at normal speed.

Thanks,
inkreis

Attachments

• Dark Elves.CivBeyondSwordSave
    789.9 KB · Views: 49
Damn, it's a tough one.

Just a reminder that the Illian assassins are really stealthy buggers. And I think when they off a non-combat unit the game will not inform you about it. Or it is the sound of the unit being killed that is not triggered.

I always thought they can hide only in snow tiles, but apparently it applies to tundra also. Or they are invisible everywhere.

Another (a real longshot) possibility.. In one game whenever my prospector unit passed an AI civ city, the next turn one or more workers were gone. But can not remember if the Illians were in that game..

Yeah, that plausible.
I remember not seeing or hearing anything on death of some units, like a settler...

Sometimes (usually in very late game ~400+ turns on quick) I suddenly get Memory Allocation Failure CtD, but when I reload it, it runs smoothly for next ~75 turns until I get CtD again ...
is that only me, or ... ?
(i can't tell whether it was CtD'ing before, because before I always exited game after few hundreds turns)
((memory check reports no error))

Well, as far as I know, MAF happens when too much memory is used, should be used or something. So reloading will allow you to play a bit more. If you get a MAF every turn, it's annoying though. It's nothing we can really fix...

Please, see this post in case it brings anything to you.

Please modify CivilizationIV.ini in Docs/My Games/Beyond the Sword: search LoggingEnabled and change its value from 0 to 1. Search HidePythonExceptions and change its value from 1 to 0. After that, try to replicate the disappearing units bug and check the Docs/My Games/Beyond the Sword/Logs/PyErr.log and Dbg.log files. If you don't see anything, send them here.

nothing relevant so far...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opera
Damn, it's a tough one.

Just a reminder that the Illian assassins are really stealthy buggers. And I think when they off a non-combat unit the game will not inform you about it. Or it is the sound of the unit being killed that is not triggered.

I always thought they can hide only in snow tiles, but apparently it applies to tundra also. Or they are invisible everywhere.

Another (a real longshot) possibility.. In one game whenever my prospector unit passed an AI civ city, the next turn one or more workers were gone. But can not remember if the Illians were in that game..

unlikely i guess, it happens in early game aswell...

Scion workers change graphics from alive to undead whenever they move from inside to outside haunted lands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom