[NFP] Pack1: Maya and Grand Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure *what* to expect from the Mayans, tbh. That civ is riddled in potential gimmicks (Dark Age bonuses! Disaster bonuses! Predict the future bonuses!) and I sure hope the devs have been able to rein themselves in and kept the bonuses largely historical.

Colombians are the civ I'm actually the most curious about. They don't exactly speak to me as a Civ (colonial nations = snore), but the llanero is a good UU choice and with a unique tile improvement, they could prove to be loads of fun.

Sooooo since First Look videos released on Tuesdays for Rise & Fall and Gathering Storm,

Soooooo it'd be a safe bet to predict that Lady Six Sky and her majestic headpiece will be released today, and for Simon Bolivar by 19th May exactly next week?

There will probably be a livestream this week or the next as well.

So from now on each month will get either a dlc or community patch release, and also all the first looks, livestreams and our speculations. So fun!

pls no Pacal. If they wont include Lady Six Sky(or some other maya female) that would be such a wasted oportunity.

If Lady Six Sky is a thing, that's how she should look like:

Attachments

• stela.png
    stela.png
    79.7 KB · Views: 156
I dont know man I would love Pacal, probably would make a cool leader screen and there could be an interesting UA for him.

Why Mayan wiki page for Civ 6 shows Pacal as the leader like it was confirmed?
upload_2020-5-12_12-58-3.png

For instance the Etipian page shows "unannouncement leader". Same whould be for Mayan and Gran Columbian or there is something we didn't noticed.

Personally I would like to see Lady Six Sky. We never had a female representative in Meso America in the series yet and she fit best among all other options.

Why Mayan wiki page for Civ 6 shows Pacal as the leader like it was confirmed?
View attachment 555367

For instance the Etipian page shows "unannouncement leader". Same whould be for Mayan and Gran Columbian or there is something we didn't noticed.

Personally I would like to see Lady Six Sky. We never had a female representative in Meso America in the series yet and she fit best among all other options.

NOOOOOOOO I WANT MY LADY SIX SKY AND HER MAJESTIC HEADDRESS

Holy cow you guys are jumping to conclusions. Literally anyone can edit that wiki.

That's true, but I doubt someone would insert "Pacal" here withour any confirmation. Same author of this post made page for Gran Colombia (Bolivar, but that's excepted) and Etiopia (where he post not yet announced). That's made me think that I could miss any info somewhere.

edit: Original post hinted no leader. Pacal was inserted later to his page by admin of the wiki.

Last edited:
Picking Pacal again would be a surprising lack of imagination given other leader picks this time around (Gandhi and Shaka as series staples aside...)

We’ll find out soon enough I guess.

I must admit I'm looking forward to this new content. Aside from the three civs that have been announced, I've been trying to guess what the remaining 5 civs and additional leader could be. We'll all know in less than 12 months!

Yeah, I wouldn't read too much into that 'leak'. I certainly hope it's wrong. Would be a very disappointing choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom