Pharaoh

For Memphis, keep working production tiles and pumping out military.

Got it. War chariots and axes? Also your grassland can be worked. cottages are the only option, or do you want to run a priest ? (obelisk)

War advisor rolo will make your builds.

Should my advice come too late, please just ignore it.

Though my fellow war advisor proposes to research economy knowledge, I would rather study the art of war machinery by starting Construction. It shall be very useful, should our cheesy neighbor resist our mighty armies by some treacherous trick.

Should my advice come too late, please just ignore it.

Though my fellow war advisor proposes to research economy knowledge, I would rather study the art of war machinery by starting Construction. It shall be very useful, should our cheesy neighbor resist our mighty armies by some treacherous trick.

The previous Pharaoh telepathically devined this advice. We have been researching the war engines for some time.

The previous Pharaoh telepathically devined this advice. We have been researching the war engines for some time.

It's a pleasure to know that Gods have chosen such a wise :egypt: to lead Egypt into eternal glory. :bowdown:

Ok, then my self, Lord Marcher of the Mighty Egypt, were commanded by the last Pharaoh to conduct war against the the evil French while the new Pharaoh grows... Will get some more cities for those jealous candidates to city governours that infected last Pharaoh courth ;)

But now, I'll got to work :( Feel free to post advice and demands....And I need a new war advisor.

pawelo would gladly be a second war advisor, but this evening he cannot command our troops on the path to a certain glory, due to some, how would you say it, "family reasons".

However, my advice is to check for the might of Lyons defenses - I've seen a peasant borrowing an axe, trying to match our own soldiers.

Should we have an opposition of some folk pathetically throwing pointing sticks in the air with use of another stick and a cord attached to its extremities, I would consider teaching our troops to protect themselves from those pointy sticks, however improbable it might be that they will aim right.

I leave to supreme war chief r_rolo the decision about how many soldiers to dispatch on burning Lyons to the ground to liberate land necessary to feed the Slobathep province people.

Metahu is lousy at war, oh Great War Lord r_rolo1! He is no fit for that, as he prefer to admire the deep arts of the mighty Egyptian Culture!

He just gives a little advice about his young city: Please, oh Great War Lord, defend this city well, as this city might be a good target for the enemy!
And don't forget the farms. :)

PS: I hope it is all OK with you. Sorry about the other thread, was not directed on you, but it seemed that way! I always liked your style of post(really), and hope we can live in peace around here! I apology.

Are we naming our military units by city? :)

My city is so young, I don't think I will enjoy spoils of war. :(
Not yet... :king:

I did. I dont know if the war advisor will . It's a good idea .

Can you run the saves now?

I can, and always could. I cannot is enter in the game log, but I can do anything else.
So nothing fixed and you can go back to use the BUG mod!

Maybe 3.13 will fix it or so.

We will all be using 3.13, right?

Oh mighty Pharaoh, after some scrutiny I decided to make more 2 chariots. That would account for my 15 turns or not?

@Arlborn I didn't took any kind of offense... I understood that the post was not directed to me. If you have any kind of remote interest, my response to your post is posted there....

I'm in a hurry to go to work again, but I played my 15 turns ( 10 of war ) and will post a proper report later ( maybe in 4/5 hours ), but I would like to ask advice.
As we are in turn 10 of war, Nappy is willing to talk:
Spoiler :

I can't take CoL of him and I know that he has Philo ( his tao holy city auto razed :( ). WW is starting to be a problem ( we lost a lot of units to take Paris ) and the Economy is in shambles. What to do now?

Oh great Warlord, my advice is to take the deal and come back in 15-20 turns with the holy catapults and swordsmen!

Or, perhaps, we shall leave him with one city only, and check what he is willing to pay then?

The Pharaoh has grown to 15 years and would like to see his people in peace again. However, the decisions of the govenors count for as much while the Pharaoh is so young. The others must decide too.

The Pharaoh has grown to 15 years and would like to see his people in peace again. However, the decisions of the govenors count for as much while the Pharaoh is so young. The others must decide too.

Sure my Pharaoh. Your advise is sound and I do share your views. But I was meditating in this matter, and I think that maybe just a little more of a push to get the next city may give us one, or even two, precious advances more than now!

But maybe we are not able to give this one more push for that. This the time shall tell.

Rolo, please post the game maps and/or the save. I can't give my opinion without knowing more of the current situation.

As always, very good idea. :lol:

Top Bottom