Platy's Peculiar Pleasant Posh Python

With your Route pedia page the movement is shown as an integer but in C2C we have one route that has a decimal - can you give me a hint as to how to change it I am drawing a complete blank as to how to not do integer division.

I have made my own route page using yours and the Total War mods version because we use SevoPedia. It is slightly prettier than yours using icons instead of the improvement names :mischief:

The latest version shows movement cost in decimal, so which one you refering to?
Just float one value and it is not integer division.
Or just post the relevant codes.

@Victory Movie
Nope, not available in any pack since it was unpopular.

Obviously a much earlier one. Now I just need to figure out when the movement is flat or not.

Attachments

• route pedia.jpg
    route pedia.jpg
    215.8 KB · Views: 166
Although pics usually look better than words, but when the pics are all similar, then it looks pretty confusing why there are 3 mine buttons in that screenshot, although I believe there are upgraded versions of mines :D

In this case. I think words suit better unless you have different buttons for upgraded mines.

AFAIK, none of the units in BTS make use of flat movement XML tag.
Thus, all units will just use whichever is better.

Any units in BTS less than 4 movement points, can move only 10 steps because
Normal: 3 x 3 = 9 steps
Flat: 10 steps

Gunship, with 4 Moves can move 12 steps
Normal: 4 x 3 = 12 steps

And therefore a super upgraded unit with 6 Moves can move 18 steps and so on...

Nope, not available in any pack since it was unpopular
Do you still have it somewhere on your computer? If so, could you please upload it somewhere?
Sorry if I demand too much or something, you don't have to if you don't want to.

Plat, how would I fix this so the buttons from CvTechChooser to enable the vassals are listed in a column instead of side by side?
Code:
			# Vassal States
#########################################################
# 			Client States START
			for j in range( gc.getNumVassalInfos() ):
				if ( gc.getVassalInfo(j).getTech() == i ):
					szVassalStateButton = "VassalState" + str(i) + str(j)
					screen.addDDSGFCAt( szVassalStateButton , szTechRecord, gc.getVassalInfo(j).getButton(), iX + fX, iY + Y_ROW, TEXTURE_SIZE, TEXTURE_SIZE, WidgetTypes.WIDGET_HELP_VASSAL_STATE, -1, i, False )
					fX += X_INCREMENT
# 			Client States END

The reason why new stuff are added side by side is because of fX.
Not sure how you want to display it in a column though, since the tech box is obviously horizontal?
Better to describe with a screenshot or something.

I'm sorry, not a column. THe code is for my client states mod. There are several types of client states. If one tech enables multiple vassals, there will be just one button for it. However, the rollover text will list them all. I'm trying to get multiple buttons for multiple vassals on the same tech. I'll take a screenshot to show you, thanks.

Nope.
None of them has anything related to each other

Brotherhood

Features:
Shared UU with teammates and vassals
Newly built units will convert automatically to UUs of teammates or vassals, unless it is your UU.

Notes:
1) Just a conversion of old wonder power.
2) Codes are coded in onUnitBuilt, but you can easily shift to onUnitCreated if you want it to affect units created under all circumstances, such as goodie huts, drafting, events.
3) You still do not build the UU of the others. You are still building the default unit, but they get converted after built. Thus, if the UU is cheaper or available at earlier tech, it does not benefit you. Or, if there is no default unit, there is nothing to convert.
4) Current codes only allow master's units to convert to vassal's UU but not vice versa.

Codes are coded in onUnitBuilt, but you can easily shift to onUnitCreated if you want it to affect units created under all circumstances, such as goodie huts, drafting, events.

Does onUnitCreated trigger when units are upgraded?

It does, but there is nothing you can do to affect the upgraded unit.

If sumeria has uu for swords, it will be that.
If not, random from either.

If I wanted to integrate this Brotherhood effect in the form of a national wonder, should I adapt this or the old great wonder's code? And which great wonder was it?

Flavian Amphitheater
Both are doing similar effects under entirely different conditions.

OK, I found a couple of wonders with similar effects, but this Brotherhood modcomp supports building teammate UUs and the others apparently do not.

Do you happen to know off the top of your head how (if possible) to adjust the Brotherhood code so that it's building-dependent, like your other Python wonders? My idea is for a "Triumphal Arch" national wonder to grant this capability to any civ that builds it :king:

Top Bottom