[R&F] Poll: which are the last 4 R&F civs?

Which are the last four expansion civs to be revealed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rome already has a Bath, which the Hammam evolved from.

They should've called it Thermae instead of Bath. :p

But only those who appreciate the Latin language would care. :cry:

Honestly didn't know how much I didn't want the Celts or the Zulu in the game until I saw the leak.

Ugh, you know, I'd be absolutely fine with them in a probable second expansion pack. We have much more urgent series staples to be added, though (the Ottomans, Inca, Maya, Babylon). On top of that, we already have a fair number in the pack already (the Mongols, not to mention the Netherlands and Korea which I'm pretty sure have been in since civ 3).

The continual inclusion of the exact same incarnation of the Zulu, while omitting the many, many extremely significant cultures and empires that flourished throughout the continent, feels as at this point as unimaginative and borderline offensive as just leaving Africa out of the equation altogether would be. Let's be honest: the Mali should be the series staple; the Zulu the interesting one-off.

And of course we're all on the same page with the silliness of civ's version of the Celts.

One, I could deal with. The prospect of both.... did I say unimaginative?

I don't know, I'm trying not to feel apocalyptic about it, because the source seems extremely unreliable, but... my enthusiasm has definitely deflated a little, lol.

Last edited:
I feel like I'm probably the only one but I enjoy the blob of "the Celts." It's really the only way I'll get to see the roots of Cornwall even slightly represented in Civ. If they go Gaelic/Irish/Scottish that decidedly leaves out Brittany and Cornwall; probably Wales as well

Last edited:
I feel like I'm probably the only one but I enjoy the blob of "the Celts." It's really the only way I'll get to see the roots of Cornwall even slightly represented in Civ. If they go Gaelic/Irish/Scottish that decidedly leaves out Brittany and Cornwall; probably Wales as well

I didn't mind the Celts, either, as a blob Civ.

What's the matter with Willian Wallace? I'm no expert on Scotland history but I can't imagine why is he such a bad leader?

Same issue people always have when soldiers, prime ministers etc. are used as Civ leaders (look at the resistance to suggestions Joan could be the French leader), or indeed Gandhi as leader of India: Wallace has as much claim to being considered King of Scotland as Idi Amin.

With the latest teaser, it's looking good for the 85 of us who voted Georgia... :lol:
Looks like they are starting from the bottom of the top four. Next week will be Mali, then Ottomans, then Inca. :D

Looks like they are starting from the bottom of the top four. Next week will be Mali, then Ottomans, then Inca. :D

Those Civs getting added in R&F would make me so happy! :D

OK Georgia is in.. and that Chinese guy hinted at Zulu. Two spots left!

If Scotland is really in, I'd hope the last one will be Inca.. but then there will be no civ from West Africa .-.

OK Georgia is in.. and that Chinese guy hinted at Zulu. Two spots left!

If Scotland is really in, I'd hope the last one will be Inca.. but then there will be no civ from West Africa .-.
The Chinese guy is wrong, but there will still be no African civ.

All I know is with Georgia, this is becoming a very Asiancentric expansion (including Chandragupta). :cool:

of the four i still think it will be Ottomans, Georgia, Inca and a civ from the Niger River area

All I know is with Georgia, this is becoming a very Asiancentric expansion (including Chandragupta). :cool:

I have no problem with that, Asia is such a huge and diverse continent. :p

I have no problem with that, Asia is such a huge and diverse continent. :p

I'd still like to see something more for Africa and South America though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom