Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I don't know

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

russia1292000

Chieftain
I want to know what the people think about the Presidents action of war against babolyn. The babolyns asked for a map from us as a symble of peace. Grey fox said no and started a war. The people have already said not to give away forieghn maps but is it worth a war.

The reason for this thread is not to make peace with the babloyns. (There not right either) but to see if the people aprove of the president taking foriegn affairs into his own hands. Should he be able to send us into war. Should he be able to make deccisions as he wants.

I don't care how this tread turns out I juast want to see what the people want. If the people dissagree with this action then an amemdment should be make in the Constitution. If they agree then...... LONG LIVE KING FOX

I'm not sure, but I think it was decided beforehand that we would not give away our map if it could be avoided.

Well, First WE did NOT declare WAR, We simply refused to give our map away wich was accepted by most poeple. And the Babylonian declared war on US.

So i don'T understand what you want us to vote about, Grey Fox didn't make this action by himself.

''We love the President''

He is INNOCENT!!!!!
But i am not voting since i don'T understand what your talking about.

It would be different if the Fox declare war first but in this case, we're the ones who were attacked. We simply refuse to succumb to AI blackmailing. Probably our weak military has something to do with the Bab decision to attk us. (HINT! HINT!)

The issue is moot; war is in progress and with a lot of AI civs, last I heard. :mad:

Grey Fox did alright,

If had given away our maps, all our surrounding civs, including the americans, would know everything of our beloved country.
We had no choice......

The reason for this thread is not to make peace with the babloyns. (There not right either) but to see if the people aprove of the president taking foriegn affairs into his own hands. Should he be able to send us into war. Should he be able to make deccisions as he wants.
For the last time, Grey Fox did NOT take Foreign Affairs into his own hands. He followed the Foreign Policy, which was evolved by the CITIZENS, and he did it to the letter.

Would one of the moderators please close this mean-spirited and unproductive thread and poll? This is getting ridiculous, and the repetition is very near to spam, and seems to have no purpose but to piss people off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom