• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Post your tourny results here! :)

Never!!!! :)

Column plays as color against row.

I just put the names into this and put down the colors in alternating fashion. No fancy RNG stuff.

We don't know; they have to do their whole tiebreaker match thing. So do Truronian and Arachnaphobia.

Hey, I'm having trouble getting enough time in one chunk to concentrate for Yahoo chess would it be possible for me and Igloo to play our game all at once in QueenAlice?

Hey, I'm having trouble getting enough time in one chunk to concentrate for Yahoo chess would it be possible for me and Igloo to play our game all at once in QueenAlice?
Yeah, it's okay, I suppose. As long as it gets played within a reasonable amount of time so that you can join in the second round once you're done.

Cant find your name at QA, Tom.

Read vertically against a name

I'm black against Tomoyo
white against Trur/Arch
black against Bluemofia
white against Igloo/nc

Both luceafarul and bathsheba666 have too many games at the moment, so I can't start either of them. Game as Black against Cuivienen has been started, and game against punkbass is already on its way.

Read vertically against a name

I'm black against Tomoyo
white against Trur/Arch
black against Bluemofia
white against Igloo/nc
Ack.

You're reading it the wrong way. I guess I wasn't clear enough. The names to the very left play as the color in the box against the names on the top, so I play Trur/Arach as Black, Bluemofia as White, etc.

However, since you've already started your games that way, I guess I'll just change it.

By the way, my Queen Alice name is "Tenna".

Top Bottom