pre-SKNES

The Tartars/Amon Savag
Color: Not Pink or Purple.
Starting location: Crimean area
Government and religion: Tyranny/ Chigula the Skull Crusher

The pre-mongols. Driven by plunder alone. Perhaps he who crushes skulls will lay waste to the whole of western civilization and turn their towns into pastures for his horses. This is undoubtably his goal.

i'll rot and be eaten by pigs, my remains returned to earth and be hit by a meteor before Castile is taken over by Mongolians, or anyone else.

As a note, I will be out until Friday, in case one of you tries to diplomacy me and gets no response.

For marriages, do we need to spend Dowries and Ceremonies?

You don't have to; the comparative cost of that is miniscule enough that on the grand economic scale that we're dealing with, it doesn't really make a huge difference.
That isn't saying you can't spend money on that, it just means it isn't compulsory ;)

How much does a group ships cost? I can't find it in the stats.

1EP.

BTW, I think that 5-Turns=125 years of peace.

Terrance is correct on both.

Kill enough of them to make them believe their Gods have left them.

As I didn't blatantly attached label within the video itself to make it conform, it belongs here.
Bernald Reginald III, Duke of Aquitaine and Cheerleader of Christiandom. :p

Battles for France
Odo the Great= Aragorn arrives alone."We go to certain death" "It's all for nothing if we don't have freedom" He tells of the Great Army "bred for a single purpose-ten thousand at least". Speech given for his disillusioned knights. "But is not this day!" Theoden as he Dies at Battle, for he died at the battle of Tours. Basically, the philosophical half, for he lost his kingdom.
Charles Martel= Theoden accepting Aragorn's request for aid, Leonidas' short and awesome dialogue, the awesome fighting parts, for his fighting technique was unmatched as he threw them back and helped Jacques reconquer Aquitaine. "Let them Come" "This is where they die!" "DEATH!", "For the King Lord!" "Prepare for BATTLE!"
Christians= Outnumbered, Defending (unless counterattack via horse), victorious
Muslims= Orcs, Invadors, the guys who outnumber everyone else
Their Leader= Sauron, the big Uruk Hai

:D. It works!

The Holy See is the capital of the Catintern. AKA Moscow
Frankia is the body of the Catintern AKA USSR (not including Moscow)
Empire of the Franks is the body of USSR AKA Soviet Russia
Duchy of Aquitaine is the borderland of USSR AKA Soviet Ukraine
Venice is the side of the Catintern AKA China.

:p

And then the Orthodoxes are just down there, chilling. Silly Papists and Mohammadans with your little "alliances" and "common religion".

Top Bottom