Proofs that God is imaginary

And god can only be from outer space. If such a creature created the Earth, then it's not from Earth.
That's yet another point which always puzzled me: Where's the origin of God himself? The Bible is absolutely silent about this, but still, as a person who is supposed to think that everything material in our universe has a common source, I'd be become wondering where the creator of all those things would be coming from. Is he immortal? Can he still be considered as our "heavenly father", is he's just as breathing and aging as we are?

I understand your point, but would such a deity, which is most probably long dead by now, still be worthy of being worshipped and prayed to?

Mind reading devices, perhaps.

Though I have my doubts since I have publicly asked the christan God to strike me down before I finish my sentence if he exist. So I doubt the lying alien overlord has a mind reading device on everyone.

But we all have to keep in mind that I have terrible grammar and probably didn't complete a proper sentence. As such the world my never know.

Actually, it was.
OK, perhaps, but not before some mere thousands of years like the Bible claims. After all, accordingly to the Bible, no fossil which has been found yet can be possibly older than nearly six thousand years. So neccesarly, Adam and Eve knew and encountered dinosaurs and trilobites very well.

OK, perhaps, but not before some mere thousands of years like the Bible claims. After all, accordingly to the Bible, no fossil which has been found yet can be possibly older than nearly six thousand years. So neccesarly, Adam and Eve knew and encountered dinosaurs and trilobites very well.

Dinosaurs aren't real, god put them there! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

;)

Actually, it was.

No sir it most certainty was not.

A mountain by definition is defined by how many meters it is above the water. Should a mountain be submerged in water the title of mountain is removed.

God put them there to test the faith of man.

Also he is all knowing, I dunno. I'd tell you to figure it out since it all doesn't make sense, but you can not; For he is holy and you are not, he is all knowing and you are not.

God put them there to test the faith of man.

Also he is all knowing, I dunno. I'd tell you to figure it out since it all doesn't make sense, but you can not; For he is holy and you are not, he is all knowing and you are not.
Hiob received the same answer after all his children died, his wife left him, his entire life deteriorated into a never-ending, pitiful path of suffering and shame.
And was he satisfied with God's response?
Most certainly yes, if you look up the answer in the Bible itself!

Most importantly, in a puff of logic. Which just goes to show, you can't expect to prove God through logic, and as such, you can't expect to disprove God through logic. IMO.
God is very often disproven through logic, which is why the conception of God changes so often.
Actually, it was.

:D You knew what he meant!

Most importantly, in a puff of logic. Which just goes to show, you can't expect to prove God through logic, and as such, you can't expect to disprove God through logic. IMO.

As Karl Popper might have said, he is 'unfalsifiable'. Therefore, as a scientific person you should not take that view, but it is impossible to convince a religious person that he is wrong beause no evidence on either side can ever exist.

I'm not sure that you're going to get far by telling Christians that they are idiots, but the argument of Epicurius is the best, still:

• 'God' is omnipotent
  • 'God' is Good, and wants to make people have as good lives as possible
  • Evil exists
  • If God is able to defeat evil, but does not, then he is not good, and therefore is not God, and therefore God does not exist
  • If God wants to remove evil, then he cannot, and is therefore not omnipotent and therefore does not fit with the definiton of God and therefore - God does not exist

Well if God were to remove evil right no, that would have to include removing the people who do evil and according to the Bible that is everyone. Are you sure you want your life terminated right now, since if you look at the evil things that are happening right now, they are being committed at the hands of men, so it you really want evil gone. You are forgetting that God does not have to defeat evil right this very moment, since he is allowing his grace to have an effect. Also Jesus has conquered the penalty of sin, which is death and all we are waiting for is for him to redeem us and then you will see what God will do to evil. There will be a time when evil is done away with and when that happens it will not be a good day for those who are evil.

@ESB. :rolleyes:

Hiob received the same answer after all his children died, his wife left him, his entire life deteriorated into a never-ending, pitiful path of suffering and shame.
And was he satisfied with God's response?
Most certainly yes, if you look up the answer in the Bible itself!

I dunno man.

I wouldn't do what you are doing.

You will find your self in a pit of fire for all eternity.

Shame on you sir!!!!!

When the Christan's of this world fight back, and we will!!!!
You will be the first to go in the name of YHWH

AMEN!!!

God is very often disproven through logic, which is why the conception of God changes so often.
The Bible was written and composed over a very long period of time. The God of Adam which wanders at the end of the day through the Garden of Eden is very different to the warrior lord of the several tribes of Israel and they're both very different to the God of Billy Graham, which is ultimately powerful and merciful towards all mankind.
:D You knew what he meant!
He did? I thought he meant the inevitable moving of the tectonic plates. :confused:

I like where this thread is going.....Easter seems to be a fun holiday for atheists!

Well if God were to remove evil right no, that would have to include removing the people who do evil and according to the Bible that is everyone. Are you sure you want your life terminated right now, since if you look at the evil things that are happening right now, they are being committed at the hands of men, so it you really want evil gone. You are forgetting that God does not have to defeat evil right this very moment, since he is allowing his grace to have an effect. Also Jesus has conquered the penalty of sin, which is death and all we are waiting for is for him to redeem us and then you will see what God will do to evil. There will be a time when evil is done away with and when that happens it will not be a good day for those who are evil.
Sir, I'm still awaiting some replies from you about the claims and the evidence made in the OP.
How do you react to them? How do you can compromise your beliefs to the huge amount of arguments which could be made opposing to your religious world views?
I like where this thread is going.....Easter seems to be a fun holiday for atheists!
It has nothing to do with today's holiday, just with the fact that I'm currently off work and I have nothing else to do than leading discussions in an Internet forum. :D

That's yet another point which always puzzled me: Where's the origin of God himself? The Bible is absolutely silent about this, but still, as a person who is supposed to think that everything material in our universe has a common source, I'd be become wondering where the creator of all those things would be coming from. Is he immortal? Can he still be considered as our "heavenly father", is he's just as breathing and aging as we are?
Don't worry too much about it. A creator god of the universe makes little sense. You're better off just forgetting about it.

At the end of the day, you'll get nowhere trying to apply logic to religion. I've tried. So have a lot of people. Personally, I'm satisfied with just believing that religion makes no logical sense and just not caring about it.

@Phlegmak: So does this make you an atheist or just a simple agnostic?
Alternatively, does believing in an obscure alien creator of mankind who descended to Earth before thousands of years in a space-travelling device in order to create an intelligent life form like ourselves makes a religious person out of you?

Ant to the OP (after reading it)

This is why I consider the OT to be mostly allegorical stories. Mainly because the God that Jesus depicts isn't the same one smiting Egyptian Armies and killing off whole cities. But that is just me.

Top Bottom