Queen Bilqis of Ethiopia

ShiroKobbure

Still modding Civ3
I just made this head, but it isnt supposed to be any real person I just made it for Ethiopia. It could be: Queen Bilqis (The Queen of Sheba from the bible), Queen Gudit (The Jewish Queen who brought down Axum), Queen Helena, or Maybe a young Empress Zewditu.
Winner of March 2007 Leaderhead maker of the month

PCXs
FLCs

Very nice head, especially the industrial. :goodjob:

So Leonidas will be next?:mischief:

Very, very nice. I'm liking the medieval era personally. The backgrounds and props are really well chosen to harmonize with each other. Very nice work. :goodjob:

Those are some of the best looking make-out lips I've seen on a leaderhead!

Fantastic work, and you know I'll have a use for this!

I think, strangely enough, that Ethiopia might well be the civ with the most custom LHs now. It's had LHs by me, Civ Army, R8XFT, sween, and now Shiro too. And that's just off the top of my head.

Very nice work here, Shiro! :) You still have the touch... backgrounds, poses, skin textures, props... eye candy, I'd say!

I think, strangely enough, that Ethiopia might well be the civ with the most custom LHs now. It's had LHs by me, Civ Army, R8XFT, sween, and now Shiro too. And that's just off the top of my head.
If you count the British Isles as one civ though... ;)

Great! Way better than the West African-looking Zara Yaqob the Civ IV developers gave us (all Africans do not look alike!).

Bilqis is the Yemeni name for her, though. The native Ethiopian name is "Makeda."

Top Bottom