Quick Questions and Answers

What do you mean by public security? There's no entry in the civilopedia for that.

Do you mean the all seer satellite, or the holomatrix? It only affects the cities whose city tiles are inside the satellite area of effect.

The orbital engineering virtue (+50% satellite duration) affects all orbital units, even miasma repulsors.

Dude no entry ? seriously ?

1 Public Security

+0.25 [ICON_HEALTH_1] Health for every Military Units under your command :rolleyes:

Dude no entry ? seriously ?

1 Public Security

+0.25 [ICON_HEALTH_1] Health for every Military Units under your command :rolleyes:

:lol: It's there, but virtues don't shows up on the civilopedia built in search engine, for some reason.

I just loaded up my last game (where i went might) and deleted a dozen or so satellites, a few being tacnets, and no change in health. So i guess, the answer is no :p

:lol: It's there, but virtues don't shows up on the civilopedia built in search engine, for some reason.

I just loaded up my last game (where i went might) and deleted a dozen or so satellites, a few being tacnets, and no change in health. So i guess, the answer is no :p

okay thanks

Quick question regarding AI and allowed victories: Will AI change its strategy based on what victory types are enabled? For instance, if only emancipation victory is allowed, will the AI civs all choose supremacy and put all of their focus on the emancipation gate?

Haven't tested it myself, but other people say that they do.

What exactly does al Falah's special ability do? I can't seem to find a specific definition

edit: whoops I did not see the other thread ignore this

Is there any way to offer a white peace to a nation you are steamrolling, just to get rid of their threat?

Also something weird happened... In my recent game I was in alliance with 3 nations. One of them declared war on another. It made me go to war with EVERY one of them. Is it supposed to happen?

Now I am 100 turns in endless war trying to become friends with my neighbours, but they just wouldn't agree on peace because game forces them to give me cities.

Is there any way to offer a white peace to a nation you are steamrolling, just to get rid of their threat?

Also something weird happened... In my recent game I was in alliance with 3 nations. One of them declared war on another. It made me go to war with EVERY one of them. Is it supposed to happen?

Now I am 100 turns in endless war trying to become friends with my neighbours, but they just wouldn't agree on peace because game forces them to give me cities.

Sounds like an oversight in the game mechanics.

I am pretty sure that was mentioned long before release. Surely there is some way around it? Or did they just "forget" about adding a possibility for a player to end a war on their terms?

Hey everyone, so I'm trying to find the Civilopedia entries for the new BERT units in the files. I'm sifting through it, but I'm not sure where they are. Any idea where they are?

EDIT 1: Well I found the basic unit descriptions. It was in Sid Meier's Civilization Beyond Earth > assets > DLC > Expansion1 > Gameplay > XML > Text > en_US > CivBEGameTextInfos_Units_Expansion1

EDIT 2: Alright I found the actual Civilopedia. Its in the same spot under the file name CivBEGameTextInfos_Civilopedia_Expansion1

Alright, question rescinded.

Can a Giant Fungus be removed? Aside from cleaning them for an achievement, what is there to do with them?

Giant Fungus are a part of the Fungal biome marvel quest. Cleaning 3 of them results in them providing a large food bonus to the 6 tiles surrounding it. As far as I'm aware, you cannot remove any marvel nodes.

Click the button at the top of the list of available things to buy, click on an a tile next the city, wait a few turns until the project is finished.

I remember hearing RT added some small gameplay differences between the different biomes. Does anyone know what those are?

I remember hearing RT added some small gameplay differences between the different biomes. Does anyone know what those are?

Quoting from the online manual:

BIOMES
Rising Tide introduces two new biomes: Primordial and Frigid. With these new biomes there is also custom alien behavior and statistics.

PRIMORDIAL
A young world of rough, volcanic terrain and vibrant but primitive lifeforms.
Aliens are quicker to react, both becoming hostile quicker or friendly faster. They also are more skittish and will avoid dangerous areas more.

FRIGID
An ancient world covered with icy glaciers and furtive but powerful lifeforms. Aliens move slower, with a reduced speed overall.

LUSH
A fertile, temperate landscape teeming with varied and abundant lifeforms. Nests spawn new aliens faster, recover quicker, but all aliens have reduced
strength.

FUNGAL
A dim, damp world of giant fungi and strange, delicate lifeforms. Aliens heal faster in miasma, thus are more likely to enter and remain there.

ARID
A bright world of scorching heat and scarce, hardy lifeforms. Aliens spawn at a lower rate, but are notably stronger.

Anybody know how to complete the "Strength and Decay" quest which is to "biopsy alien remains"?

Top Bottom