Quick Questions / Quick Answers

In the 5-24 version all the enemy units are starting with 3 promotions in the Classical Era. This is in Emperor difficulty, btw.

It's me vs Russia and Shonone, Russia has Orders, but Shoshone also has super units.

I don't remember this from the last version in Immortal difficulty. Is anyone else seeing this?

Quick bug check: A borobadur GP is getting 4 spreads, not 5. Was that change reconned at some point and I forgot, or is that a bug?

I am only using the Community Patch which basically only changes the AI, some bug fixes, various gameplay changes etc. and the Global - City Bombard Range (v 2) mod is supposedly included within the Community Patch but it doesn't seem to work for me. I searched within the folder files to find anything related to the Global - City Bombard Range (v 2) mod and have found nothing. Can anyone assist?

Anyone know how the quest scaling on CS works? I see to them go up in value over time but I have no clue what causes this.

That is what I guessed but it doesn't seem to be tied to your era, it is just when half the civs advance to an era or something?
I'm not sure of the details, but I can confirm that when I discovered writing in a game today the value of all quests increased (but not by the same amounts)

Can someone help me? I need to know how serenissima bonus from venice (-30% yield penalty from puppets) works with imperialism - martial law policy (yield penalties reduced to -60% from -80%) Will puppets benefit even more? Thank you!

Can someone help me? I need to know how serenissima bonus from venice (-30% yield penalty from puppets) works with imperialism - martial law policy (yield penalties reduced to -60% from -80%) Will puppets benefit even more? Thank you!
Yes you would receive both bonuses. In total you should only receive - 30% yield penalty from puppets. Or in other words you're getting 70% of the total yields being produced as opposed to only 20% from a standard civ with no buffs.

There is something about the way this is all phrased that made it confusing for me as well lol.

Е
Yes you would receive both bonuses. In total you should only receive - 30% yield penalty from puppets. Or in other words you're getting 70% of the total yields being produced as opposed to only 20% from a standard civ with no buffs.

There is something about the way this is all phrased that made it confusing for me as well lol.
Thank you.

My initial settler has no "Found a city" icon. I cannot start a game. I never had a problem like this and I have been playing VP for years. No additional mods.

Sorry if this is pointing at me in the face, but can someone tell me what bonuses the AI gains in this mod over the human player, as they seem to obtain lots of tech & science that I cannot see from where. Milae mentions in his mod how he has changed the way bonuses are given but to tell you the truth I don't know what they are in the first place.

Just wondering but does AI know how to launch a sneak attack? like amassing a huge amount of units on the player border and declaring war, take out as many units as possible to gain the initiative. From my playthrough, Ai declares war on me without concentrating its army first.

Just wondering but does AI know how to launch a sneak attack? like amassing a huge amount of units on the player border and declaring war, take out as many units as possible to gain the initiative. From my playthrough, Ai declares war on me without concentrating its army first.
It certainly better at this then the vanilla AI. But sometimes what you're seeing is another civ has brokered war with them. They might not necessarily be prepared but it was worth it for them financially to accept the agreement.

Hoe exactly does happiness from luxuries work? Is it just 3 national happiness pr. Luxury (it says something about "average" in the tool tip in eui)? Does it matter if you already have a copy of that specific luxury=?

\Skodkim

https://imgur.com/a/B4A0iWA

I'm not sure if this is a bug. In the last few turns, Buddhism (Carthage's religion) has started exerted a lot of pressure in my cities - even cities that are far away from Buddhism-majority cities. Graz, for example, has 40 Buddhism pressure despite being >25 tiles away from a Buddhist city. My first thought was that Dido might have taken the belief that makes spies exert pressure, but I'm seeing this in multiple cities - she can't possible have so many spies. Buddhism is not enhanced. Her reformation belief is Orthodoxy , but just +15/30% does not explain this much pressure. Graz has no trade routes either.

Overseas cities on the other hand have no such pressure. Linz, much closer to Carthage, is facing just 2 pressure.

Top Bottom