R U seeing someone

Have you been romanticly involved in the past 4 months?

• Yes, Current girlfreind/boyfreind.

Votes: 43 24.4%
  • Yes, single right now.

Votes: 25 14.2%
  • No, not for 6 months.

Votes: 29 16.5%
  • No, never.

Votes: 61 34.7%
  • Married.

Votes: 15 8.5%
  • Dr. Phil said we should see "other people".

Votes: 3 1.7%

• Total voters
Dating a few currently. Not looking forward to develop the relationships.

I've had an on&off again girlfriend for six years. She lives in NY and I in Florida though. For the last year we have seen each other about once a month. I am actually going to see her next weekend.

However, I am looking for something more fulfilling and day-to-day. I may have found that. We will see. If so, I may move in with this other woman.

And yes, my NY girlfriend knows I am not happy with our long distance relationship. However we have continued to maintain it during this time because we needed the support and because we love each other.

Even if I find someone knew, I will love my NY girl forever.

I've been dating the same girl for a year now. Summer was very disappointing because we were at opposite ends of the country. I'm glad to be back at University and seeing her again.

$10 for roses
$20 for choclates
Keeping both you girlfriends from finding out about one another, priceless.

I'm currently in a relationship and have been since May 14th, 2005.

Mise said:
Nope, single. A/S/L?
20/F/uk. Hey baby, want 2 meet up for hawt secks? Har har har.

Back on topic though - why can I not EVER be dramafree? New developments from this weekend make me uncomfortable. Boys suck and are TOO COMPLICATED.

Girls are icky and only like jerks.

Still, though....I havn't had a good woman in a month. :cry:

Please Ashley! Come back to me! I was wrong! :cry:

feline_dacat said:
Boys suck and are TOO COMPLICATED.
Are you sure you're not lesbian and that she wasn't a woman ?
I mean, you're using THE line that men use on women here.

Mise said:
Boys only seem complicated because girls are so stupid :p
I am appaued to hear that someone says that girls are stupid! :mad:. Girls can be as smart as boys.
feline_dacat said:
Boys suck and are TOO COMPLICATED.
Ok, this is starting to worry me since I dont suck :eek:. Then again, I am exempt from this because I am over the legal age of becoming an adult and there for consider myself a man ;).

Men and Women on the forums, please dont get hostile with each other and put down your pitch forks and let's be civil :).

Bugfatty300 said:
Girls are icky and only like jerks.

Still, though....I havn't had a good woman in a month. :cry:

Please Ashley! Come back to me! I was wrong! :cry:
@Bugfatty - No need to get hostile at women. I understand that youre going through a lot of hurt right now. What happened in the past stays in the past and try to focus onto the future :). Dont be like me since I have been through a simmilar situation you have.

I only just joined a little while ago. I've been waiting to post on here for aeons, well, not literaly. Only since mid 2004. But a while. And my girlfriend is very beautiful to me. I gat harrassed by the school's idiots because we're going out.

No, have never seen anyone*. I can't believe how incredibly sad this poll result is :)

* No I'm not blind, or at least I don't think so.

Top Bottom