Radiant Better Unit Promotions

Radiant Better Unit Promotions 1.0

Shiroifushicho

Chieftain
Shiroifushicho submitted a new resource:

Radiant Better Unit Promotions - This mod changes dull vanilla promotion trees into better, more realistic and funnier ones.

If you want to discover them, and since a picture is worth thousand words, i simply advise to browse the screenshots of the mod. Keep in mind these could change a lot until final version.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ UPDATE STATUS ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Actually in Beta version.

You can help me to find bugs (if there are, like exceptional cases in which a promotion is not working and where it should have). You can also send your opinion on some that you find...

Read more about this resource...

Shiroifushicho updated Radiant Better Unit Promotions with a new update entry:

Fixed a big mistake in my code here.

Fixed a really big mistake i must have done while lacking some sleep. Im really sorry for the inconvenience, you can try out my mod again starting right now (hoping there are not other one like this really).

(this could have been working before for other people that have many other of my mods, because they had the missing reference)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Using this fuf the first time and so far I'm enjoying it!

Promotions have sideways felt really meh to me so I was hoping for something like this.

\Skodkim

Glad to hear mate ! Im uploading an update in few mins/hours. It now cover Warrior monks and with some text fixes.

Shiroifushicho updated Radiant Better Unit Promotions with a new update entry:

Final version is out !

Im happy to announce you that Final version is here !

Our little fellow the Warrior Monks see their promotion tree and unique passive ability covered aswell ! After my last tests i was so happy, they now have a very interresting gameplay ! Big thanks goes to ILOVEJETTROOPER who help me out to remind that wounded target mecanic.

Thanks for your feedbacks, it helped me out big time to correct text formatings, text grammar mistakes (@A Suicidle Scotsman : "Queel" is now "keel" !) & code...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Edit: The TEXT from Auxiliary Prow Weapons promotion from naval melee units is not working! When i attack, numbers are right but text doesnt appear

Last edited:
Top Bottom