Random Facts about you.

Well, here's the only fact I can think of atm (I have to get out the door anyways so not much time either, but I will try to get back to this thread this afternoon)

1) I have 5 siblings

1.) I breed cockroaches to feed my pets despite cockroaches creeping me out (They escaped one time and infested the house, since then I keep them in my workplace :))

2.) I am still in love with one of my ex girlfriend. I have never really gotten over her.

3.) I like to dance. My family is very embarrassed about that.

- I am known as the "bacon guy" at work
- I scored 2 goals for my new soccer-in-a-bubble-6on6 team on tuesday - we tied 3-3
- I once ended up in the top 1% of a province-wide math contest by guessing over 30% of the answers on the test/quiz/contest/whatever
- I celebrated a certain new years' eve by throwing bags of milk at people on the street
- My house is getting a new tenant on november 1st! will help to pay mortgage
- I have visited the southernmost city in the world - took me 3 days to get back to Canada from there
- I co-invented roof bowling
- I co-invented badet ball
- I used to be a prophet in a religion involving german bikers and lesbians, as well as a missionary in a religion which worshipped a certain wallpaper designer - we'd carry wallpaper sample books around and worship @ bowling alleys
- I once broke my right hand by punching a no parking sign
- For a "build a kite" business project (don't ask) in (catholic) highschool, me and my friend built the only kite that flew - it sported "666" "Sepultura" and upside down crosses on it. We got the highest mark.
- My sister is an audiologist and knows a lot about ears
- I used to be introverted to such an extent for a while I was convinced I was autistic
- I lost my fear of heights whilst taking mushrooms at Canada's wonderland - an amusement park with rollercoasters
- I'm only really writing this cause I don't feel like getting back to work
- My family escaped from communist Poland when I was 9/10 - lived in immigration camps in west germany for a year and a half
- I stayed on Whomp's boat, and fell in love with it

1. My greatest dream is to get married and have three

Aronnax, how do you feel about having your future husbands sister having your baby?

As in Genetically speaking it would make you the father and him the uncle.

I have 3 nipples. Either that or a split nipple anyway. #2 and #3 are less sensitive than #1 :(

i was once on a magazine cover as a kid. a christian magazine. :evil: (i also used to teach sunday school)

i have a freckle on my weenis and it changes sizes. :groucho:

i have the same birthday as my grandfather, jimmy carter, the ppl's republic of china, and 4 chan.

Ha! I have same birthday as Obama ;)

And the Queen Mother, before she died :(

1. I still give my sister a hard time for not getting a picture of her with Jackie Chan before he became world famous and drugged up.

2. There's something about this video I find hilerious: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewFE4ymvn1o

3. I'm a hypochondriac.

4. I used to be a hardcore conservative from 2003 - 2007. I've mellowed way out since then.

5. I miss British colonial rule in Hong Kong.

6. I gnaw my cuticles.

Have you killed someone on every continent (except Antarctica)?

1. I abhor partying.
2. I abhor drinking.
3. I love reading history about the last century (this book is a pretty good example: One World Divisible by David Reynolds is a good example)
4. I want to be fluent in Korean and French
5. I will never be fluent in Korean.
6. I have no South Asian or Middle Eastern blood in me but people from South Asia and the Middle East agree that I look like someone from there.
7. I think foreign languages are awesome, but I would never become a linguist (sorry Bill).
8. Senior in high school who has never had a girlfriend or kissed.
9. I know Spanish and English fluently.
10. I can spurt out random facts about a whole range of topics which makes people think I'm some kind of genius.

yeah ansar, bro, most of that stoff pretty much applies to most of the posters here.

I don't wanna waste another moment saying things we never meant to say.
1. I abhor partying.
2. I abhor drinking.
8. Senior in high school who has never had a girlfriend or kissed.
:shake:

...but seriously, I'm addicted to ham and Swiss sandwiches.

Aronnax, how do you feel about having your future husbands sister having your baby?

As in Genetically speaking it would make you the father and him the uncle.

If we I was to go for that, I would find an egg bank and a totally anonymous egg instead then use, if said sister is willing, as the oven to bake my bread.

i was once on a magazine cover as a kid. a christian magazine. :evil: (i also used to teach sunday school)

i have a freckle on my weenis and it changes sizes. :groucho:

i have the same birthday as my grandfather, jimmy carter, the ppl's republic of china, and 4 chan.
Your freckle, or your weenis?

My roommate and I have the same birthday, but three years apart.

Jealous, disappointed or in denial? :)

Just plain uninterested. It's the same type of eye rolling I use when I see partisan politics threads.

Top Bottom