Random Rants 0x52: [Obligatory rant about title]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If my poop had smiley faces I'd be worried.

I've seen literally a k'jillion internet ads saying "The _____ that everyone in the Philippines is talking about."

I'm in the Philippines. Not only is no one talking about any of these POS's, no one has even heard of them. Stop lying to us! [pissed]

"1 weird trick doctors don't want you to know about!" probably because it's...bad for you?

Also get uBlock Origin.

I changed my lifestyle a while back. Basically, yes, it's very common to know better than my doctors, to do my own research, to find heterodox doctors, etc. That is to say, many good "one weird tricks" for a better life, if you are lucky to find them.

But...

Trusting experts and valuing instead my time rather than maximizing any one avenue—even all-important health!—has lead to a higher quality of living and even thus better health.

It's pretty bad after a period of being relatively clear-minded. It's never fun to wake up and be like "uhhh...words...how make?"

Lucidity is mostly okay. My mind just thinks the panic response is needed for almost every task now.

Random Foamy's Rant about PC language used by evil illuminati corporations, warning ! in non-PC explicit language ! ;) (not for the faint of heart PEGI 3+) :

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom