Random Rants LVII: wow. many anger. very whining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No snow here, but the temp is 17F ( -8C for you uncultured barbarians ) with 4F (-15C ) predicted tonight. Temp is fine, but the rant is NO SNOW! Gimme your white glory, mother nature!

Wait, do you mean that Norway currently is not even at 0 degrees Celsius? :hmm:

Or are you in New Zealand or some hypernotean land.
Nah it's plus 5 or something here in the north of Norway right now. Though it's not that unusual. But I want some nice ski friendly snow.

No no I still think it's very pretty. Though I've never seen it near as amazing as most pictures/videos you'll see of it is. Seems like it's a rule that all photos of northern lights must be edited to crazy proportions to attract tourism.

The OP's meme is not so much tiresome as simply pointless.

No snow here, but the temp is 17F ( -8C for you uncultured barbarians ) with 4F (-15C ) predicted tonight. Temp is fine, but the rant is NO SNOW! Gimme your white glory, mother nature!

Rave: out in Missouri!

Rant: With windchill, it's literally 1 degree F outside.

:mad: Not enough Doge in rant OP! More Doge! NOW!

Tru dat. But for the first time, I like the thread title.

Wow. Much Doge. Very rant.

Good lord, MRAs...

A rant: I could've gotten the 1000th post on the last thread (I was there at exactly the right time), but somehow it just slipped my mind entirely.

Rant: my postcount! My beautiful postcount! It is maimed once again.
You use that eme a llot, but i don't think you know the meaning of it.

Ranters gotta rant.
Raves thread is over there --->
No snow here, but the temp is 17F ( -8C for you uncultured barbarians ) with 4F (-15C ) predicted tonight.
I am glad to see that you've finally decided to teach 'Mericans the use of the Celsius scale. First we'll use a dual (Fahrenheit and Celsius) nomenclature then we'll eventually only use the Celsius scale.
A rant: I could've gotten the 1000th post on the last thread (I was there at exactly the right time), but somehow it just slipped my mind entirely.
We could have cooperated but you went AWOL, so I simply posted it for the lulz of seeing people scramble over each other to get the thread.

Heh. Love me some doge.

Rant: Had to get up at 5:30 for work this morning. Then got asked to take a friend to the airport at 4am tomorrow. I'm also working New Year's Eve, and New Year's Day, the latter of which I need to get up early for too. So no sleep for the next few days, and I'll probably get sick again.

I'm not even going to enjoy ringing in the New Year, because all my friends are across the country and I have not been invited to any New Year's parties. Instead, I'll be "celebrating" with my family, which means only limited amounts of alcohol and no one to kiss. I'll probably just go to bed instead.

I want to go back to school.

Damned headache. Off for the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom