Random Rants VII: Why do they ALWAYS do that?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 PC -> LD + EoA.

One to each of you, of course. You can choose to think of what I wrote above if you don't understand. If you do, you understand that the reason I posted is just the same as yours.

:)

You posted because you wanted to gripe that subscription posts are lame?

Oh, forgot that possibility... Woops...

I'm going to bed and is heading for school tomorrow. I hate the system. :p

I am going to rant, no predict, that it will snow in Calgary this weekend.

In August? I'm gonna rave for the existence of the Gulf Stream.

I've always lived in the same house, all my life. It's got three separate apartments. When I was very small, my parents and I lived in the basement apartment, my great-grandmother, who owned the house, lived in one of the upstairs apartments, and her daughter, my grandmother, lived in the other. My great-grandmother always babysat all of her great-grandchildren all the time so I grew up living with my cousins all the time. It was awesome.

Sounds like a begining of a John Irving Novel :D

Sorry for being in so good mood in this thread... :D

Crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap.

I'm not sure this is actually the case, I need to go home and check, but if what I think is the case is actually the case, I'm a total moron with a big problem.

Last night I wanted to copy some files from my computer to my USB memory stick. I had too much stuff on the stick to fit the new stuff, so I copied all of it to a folder on my desktop, then went through the stick and deleted the files I didn't need. I had them backed up in the folder on the desktop. Then I copied the files that I needed onto the stick.

But I just popped in the stick here at work and it's showing me files that are not right. They're wrong! They're the wrong files! So I'm worried that when I thought I was deleting the files off the stick, I was actually deleting them out of the backup folder...

I'm not sure, though, because I think these files aren't the ones I left on the stick. I'm really confused. I think the two different computers are reading the stick differently. I need to go home and make sure I didn't delete any of those files. 'Cause if I did, oh crap.

:undecide:

God I hate that. When I have my external hard drive open and a folder open and I can't tell which is which. What I hate even MORE is when I'm trying to copy one thing to the other and accidentally cut it from one.

My good friend of mine (who happens to be female :groucho:) has gone away for the week to Spain... and needless to say I am missing her like hell. I'm missing her so much, I feel like I am not missing her and don't really like her. I fight back against this and think that I am missing her and really do admire her. It's all so confusing and unnecessery.

Curse Spain and my teenage hormonal urges! [pissed]

long rant

That was happening quite a bit back near my old old house when I still lived in it. People bought property near it not to live in it, but to simply develop the surrounding land around it. There were quite a few old folks around there who owned property too, and having met thier kids, thier probably going to do the same thing, sell it off to make a quick buck.

Hell my dirtbag relatives who moved in after us wanted to a build a house on my grandmother's old gardens.

But I don't live there any more, so I could care less.

My rant: IRS sucks.

Edit: Oh, and the people across in the street practicing for thier band are really bad. And loud.

My good friend of mine (who happens to be female :groucho:) has gone away for the week to Spain... and needless to say I am missing her like hell. I'm missing her so much, I feel like I am not missing her and don't really like her. I fight back against this and think that I am missing her and really do admire her. It's all so confusing and unnecessery.

Curse Spain and my teenage hormonal urges! [pissed]

Well, I spent last week on vacation away from my girlfriend . . . it made it that much better when we were able to see each other again.

(I suspect I do not mean by "that" what most people would mean.)

Edit: Oh, and the people across in the street practicing for thier band are really bad. And loud.

God I hate most garage bands. They tend to have absolutely NO knowledge of how to mix their instruments or set up so that they don't sound like the creaking of the gates of Hell.

God I hate most garage bands. They tend to have absolutely NO knowledge of how to mix their instruments or set up so that they don't sound like the creaking of the gates of Hell.

I think this is the sound some garage bands are going for. ;)

And now thier trying to play a mangled version of 99 Red Balloons.

Don't you people know that Kurt Cobain is dead?

People who park on the line in a parking space. There's a middle area that lets you get out just fine, and me get in just fine. By parking on the right line, you can get out fine, but I'm blocked in.

Next time I may just slam my door into yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom