Random Rants VII: Why do they ALWAYS do that?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mother took my dog out, and now she's covered in poop.

The dog is covered in poop. I wouldn't care if my mother was covered in poop, that wouldn't be my problem.

My boss is being a total assbaby today.

Also, redneck-talk is incomprehensible.

Also, if you dial a wrong number, don't just hang up when someone picks up.

I am grumpy.

someone i was supposed to see today and havent seen in months got sick. note: for full story, see rave thread.

actually not. I put this on full screen at 1024x768, and it was 5 lines. if your window is smaller, then you will see it as more. however, to make it easier and not be a douche, i can take out unnecessary thigns

Well I shaved completely today..all is gone...burns and everything else. Took me at least an hour to even it all out. (I'm definitively getting a machine, some of those hair just refuse to go down) Dont ask why I did it...just needed to shave away the past.

Well I shaved completely today..all is gone...burns and everything else. Took me at least an hour to even it all out. (I'm definitively getting a machine, some of those hair just refuse to go down) Dont ask why I did it...just needed to shave away the past.

Damn. We lost you brother. :(

I shaved a few days ago, but now my facial pubic hair is regraowing. But its still pubic and not thick and manly like it needs to be. I must shave it again.

Was it really horse poop? Or was it just regular dog poop, or something?

It was horse poop. I wash-rinse cycled her three times. Then used special doggie fur conditioner. It took like an hour. She did not enjoy the process. I hope she learns to associate rolling in horse poop with hour-long baths.

But now she's clean and soft and she smells good. :) I love clean doggies. :)

I shaved a few days ago, but now my facial pubic hair is regraowing. But its still pubic and not thick and manly like it needs to be. I must shave it again.

Facial public hair?

...are you a dickhead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom