Random Rants X: Mraarrrrrrr!!!!!!

Placement isn't even over yet and I already know I'm going to lose this game of Risk 2210
Oh Risk, that's my favorite board game besides Chess.
Rant: stupid pickle jar remains obstinately closed. Even carving 'STUPID JAR' into the lid with a knife didn't help, and that was my best hope.
:rotfl:
Oh, uh, no, cause my title has one more exclamation mark.
Yeah, don't be a freeloader, silver.

I'm really into this chick, but for the life of me I can't get over how much she overplays the whole "Look-at-me-I'm-a-starving-bohemian-rebel-despite-the-fact-that-my-daddy-bought-me-a-hybrid-and-I-live-in-a-McMansion." And her inner circle is all the same. It's not that she's arrogant or preppy or a brat, but goddamn not only is she pretending to be something totally contrary to the reality of her life, it's so ironically stereotypical.

But then again, how many girls would I ever meet around here who are actually somewhat cultured and not just cookie cutouts?

I'm leaning toward just saying . .. .. .. . it. At least for the time being.

I would imagine he's banned at the moment.

But I'm ugly. I have lots of teh pimples...

tell your parents to get you to a dermatologist asap. The only reason your peers don't have pimples is because they use (mostly prescription) medication.

My friend since I was like 5 years old is abandoning me because I'm a nerd and he wants to be cool/get a girlfriend. That makes me mad.

He's a tool.
I missed this. Yeah, he's the worst type of human being. Mofos with no loyalty deserve no love. Let him come crawling back to you when he's failed (or found a girl who has as much loyalty to him as he does to you).

.....money....

/rant

I'm paranoid about the government watching me. :scared: Or even reading this post! :eek:

Don't worry, there are no government agents here. I know this because

Government Agent: Nothing to see here, gentlemen. Please look directly into this light.

Ah! They're everywhere!

No we're not. Stop imagining things.

No! I will tell the world of your evil plan to *MWAGHSYGA*

It seems choxorn has spontaneously disentigrated. No, we had nothing to do with this.

I'm not dead yettttt....

Die already, resistor! Uh, we mean, um... oh, crap, now we have to kill you all.

I'm riding a Greyhound tomorrow. If I don't post again by saturday, assume I got my head chopped off

I'm riding a Greyhound tomorrow. If I don't post again by saturday, assume I got my head chopped off

and your finger eaten? ;)

oh, too soon?

Why!?!?!? Why can't girls like chess geeks??? WHY?

Top Bottom