Random Rants XV: Like a Fine Whine

Status
Not open for further replies.
C'mon, the problem with Utah isn't that it is full of Republicans, but that it is full of Mormons.

Rant: the power button on my new computer broke, the third time I pressed it.

At least it still turns on, it's just annoying.

that's why its even more accursed....

but I swear.... if my seminary teacher Obama-bashes one more time Imma' just leave

Your teacher talks about politics!?

His Church early-morning scripture study class teacher . . .

I will admit, that is annoying. I wouldn't have liked my seminary teacher complaining about Clinton (who was president the one year I went to Seminary) and I don't even like the guy . . .

Your Church early-morning scripture study class teacher talks about politics!?

yes, 'tis my religious teacher...

and she doesn't talk politics.... she just says some tiny thing that happens and says how Obama is going to cause the Apocalypse and the downfall of the US.

That seems way out of line to me. Then again they are there to indoctrinate you so they may as well go the whole hog and give you some political opinions too...

I just bite my tougnue (quite literally) and nod until she stops.

[RANT]-my mom insists that we watch Harry Potter over and over as a family

That seems way out of line to me. Then again they are there to indoctrinate you so they may as well go the whole hog and give you some political opinions too...

It's a seminary, they can preach whatever they want. Not like being a normal college stops the professors there from indoctrinating you on how much America and corporations suck and how Obama will fix everything by punishing those damn evil rich people.

[RANT]-my mom insists that we watch Harry Potter over and over as a family

Aye, I hate being forced to watch movies I've seen hundreds of times already.

Taras Bulba said:
and she doesn't talk politics.... she just says some tiny thing that happens and says how Obama is going to cause the Apocalypse and the downfall of the US.

She's just showing that she cares about the impending Obama/Anti-Christ, New World Order, 2016 ticket.

Aye, I hate being forced to watch movies I've seen hundreds of times already.
it isn't that as much as its just the fact that those movies only exist in my world to be made a mockery of
She's just showing that she cares about the impending Obama/Anti-Christ, New World Order, 2016 ticket.
that's assuming that there is still a world in 2016... that Obama makes it last that long
Spoiler :

I think I'm becoming more OCD again :mad:

its CDO!!! get it RIGHT

Spoiler :
CDO-its OCD but with all the letters in alphabetical order. the way they should be

What the... It is Ice in My Drink now! THANK YOU!!!!!

EDIT: Wait, no, it was a minute ago, now it's back to Fine Whine. WTF???

Half the people in my town still think Obama is a muslim antichrist :mad:

They don't even know what an antichrist is. Don't be hatin'! :nono:

Taras Bulba said:
that's assuming that there is still a world in 2016... that Obama makes it last that long

He's a devil worshiping, Muslim, atheist, black, lefty liberal, UN lover who wants to destroy America. Of course he's going to run for the first New World Order election.

cardgame said:
Half the people in my town still think Obama is a muslim antichrist

At least they're not being racist. Obama the Black, Muslim, Antichrist is just plain offensive. Obama the Muslim-Anti-Christ is perfectly acceptable.

cardgame said:
They don't even know what an antichrist is. Don't be hatin'!

Neither do you, Obama is the Black, Muslim, Anti-Christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom