Random Rants XV: Like a Fine Whine

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's pop, not soda, you uncultured barbarians! :mad: That 'soda' usage is truly worthy of a rant.

Also a bit peeved about my inability to go to sleep...

Only loser Southern people call it "pop". It's a soda. Only weasels go pop.

I am legally obligated to have no comment on the issue of the correct term for carbonated drinks.

at the moment im pissed about *cough* above poster people generalizing communist/communism as anything negative. :mad:

edited.

at the moment im pissed about *cough* above poster people generalizing communist/communism as anything negative. :mad:

If you want communism to be considered a non-bad thing, move out of Missouri.

Prog metal keeps stealing all my sleep :lol:

I'm a lost cause.

I felt sad to leave school, so much so that during my Gap Year I popped back once or twice to see everyone

Oh yeah the rant; well yes it's about the flatmates again BUT not so much anger more overall fear- this morning after saying "good morning" to the flatmate, he didn't say anything and just grinned at me in the way that Montezuma grins at you in Civ 4 when you've declared war on him, set up an international Trade Embargo against him and brought in several war allies against him- yeah, that sort of grin...

I don't have anything to rant about at the moment except that this thread is difficult for me to pick out on the first page of OT, because I haven't posted in it yet.

In order to remedy that, I shall make this post in which I express agreement with the opinions of salty mud and Peck of Arabia regarding leaving school and flatmates, respectively.

:)

I'm a bit sad to have left school.
I'd give any of you sons of . .. .. .. .. .es five grand to go to the rest of my school for me.

To be honest, I've been too busy to have any feelings or thoughts about the impending finish of school. I suppose, in one way, I'll miss it, but if I keep in touch with friends, and do some exciting and fun stuff, I don't really think I'll be too sad about it.

It's a seminary, they can preach whatever they want. Not like being a normal college stops the professors there from indoctrinating you on how much America and corporations suck and how Obama will fix everything by punishing those damn evil rich people.

Actually, LDS seminaries aren't like other seminaries - Seminary just what we call the weekday scripture study class for high schoolers.

Camikaze said:
To be honest, I've been too busy to have any feelings or thoughts about the impending finish of school. I suppose, in one way, I'll miss it, but if I keep in touch with friends, and do some exciting and fun stuff, I don't really think I'll be too sad about it.

I didn't even notice when school finished... I was to busy working :(

This website sucks time like a Republican Vice President's speeches.

I've been dead this day.

Complete butt-tired and no coffee in the morning is a bad combination. And my evil school cafeteria don't sell coffee anymore. So i fell asleep three times today. Once on the bus, twice in school. I think we saw a movie. And a classmate was asked to "slap me in the head" by my teacher if i was laying my head on the desk.

Now i've slept three hours and after that i drank two cups of coffee. Now i have to concentrate on a homework since I'm not going to swim today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom