Random Rants XX: I CAN'T FIND MY FAGS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
God damn, I think I miffed my AP Euro final. Now I'm probably going to end up with a "C" for the semester :mad:

D in AS English Lit. midterm ... what a screw up >_<

Which probably means a B for the semester :sad:

Went to game store to buy Civ 4 complete. Employee says they sold the last one two days ago. Such misfortune.

What election? All that's right next to me is a bookcase and a wall.

I believe they mean the special election to fill the late Ted Kennedy's senate seat.

The Republican Scott Brown defeated the Democrat Martha Coakley 52% to 47%. Coakley conceded defeat almost half an hour ago.

This means the Democrats have lost their filibuster-proof majority in the Senate.

Maybe cardgame's knowledge of geography isn't great so he thinks that Long Island is right next to Massachusetts.

Like that majority ever helped them when they had it.

Maybe cardgame's knowledge of geography isn't great so he thinks that Long Island is right next to Massachusetts.

it's approx 180 miles...

pretty close.

For comparison, my city to the capital of my state (Missouri) is 130 miles.

I forgot my fags at work. :( It'll be 12 hours before i see them again.

That's horrible. My condolences. It's like leaving a child in the car.

do you even know what fags are? all kids do is cry and are annoying, fags give you a nice buzz. THE TWO ARE NOTHING ALIKE, ONE IS A BLESSING IN DISGUISE AND THE OTHER IS A SICK, SICK JOKE THAT FATE HAS PLAYED ON YOU.:mad:

I still never figured out where the orange crush thing here came from...but also reminds me of something I had to check so maybe a bit of a rave, can't complain too much just cause I'm busy with my spring semester starting.

I'd rather have that then the freezing rain we're getting over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom