Random Rants XX: I CAN'T FIND MY FAGS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My head hurts and I'm having trouble staying awake and I have a bunch of reading to do for the new tasks I'm getting at work (physicists are handing off some of their workload).

And it appears one of my cats might be heading into his last days (he was diagnosed with kidney failure in Sept). If his appetite doesn't pick up again in the next day or two, it'll be time to call the vet. :(

My life is in shambles. I seriously don't know who to trust or what to believe in any more. Then again, I doubt I knew in the first place.

i think its time someone went on their first killing spree.

My winter break is at an end. Monday I go back to school. Hopefully the old lady isn't as bad as everyone was making her out as and I can get back to a 3.5 this semester.

@taillesskangaru

You know, I think I hear some European chicks just waiting to be conquered ;) Go get 'em tiger...

(at EU2)

My life is in shambles. I seriously don't know who to trust or what to believe in any more. Then again, I doubt I knew in the first place.
Sometimes this is for the best. I hade to be face down in the dirt (metaohricly speakcin) twice before i found my place in the world. This is the reason why i am not in contact with anyone before 2005.

IM not sayting you should renounce everything now, it depends from case to case. I am saying you should keep faith that het gfutuer wil be brightger. Each of us will have our time when we rise. You will find your place in the world, someday. You will wone day find someone who loves you - and im not talking about girlfriden necesarely.

It took me 5 years of searching. IF illl ever be in aussie land ill give you a nice long hug. I wish you all th e good in the world.

I absolutely HATE it when I ask a question, and people tell me to go read something instead of giving me the answer themselves. :mad:

Reinstalling and playing Civ 4 has robbed me of 5 hours. I've forgotten how potent this weapon of mass distraction is.

Exactly how does that work?
Black, tar-like poop = bleeding in esophagus and higher
Bright red poop = bleeding in intestines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom