Random Rants #XXIV - The Angry Mob

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO if you really want a successful IOT certain people need to not play it and not as many rules at 5 had?

It's my junior and I am so gosh darn busy. I haven't watched TV, checked this site, or any site for that matter because for the past three weeks I've been getting home at 7:30!! Next I won't be home until 9ish! Between all my clubs and extracurriculars, plus classes, plus online classes; I get no sleep. Not even on weekends because I wake up at 8 for rehearsals on Saturdays.
I swear I'm busy every minute of every day.
If I end up having to settle for UF as my college because I don't get into a good out of state school. I will be experiencing the most mondo bummer ever.

Oh and my math teacher for the 4th year in a row is terriblay and I can't even switch out of that class to take it online so I can learn it on my own. So good bye decent math SAT score!

AND! I should be an editor on the yearbook staff because I write better than my editors! But of course I'm not because they're all bifflez 4 lyfe with each other and our sponsor. >.<

IMO if you really want a successful IOT certain people need to not play it and not as many rules at 5 had?

Well, my goal with the minis it to shy away from all the rules and relax. But, my game is still very flawed.

In unrelated rants, my Disembarkment Syndrome is giving me a very hard time after I went to that carnival about two months ago. :(

The most mondo bummer? Terriblay? Bifflez? You've completely lost me!

It's my junior and I am so gosh darn busy. I haven't watched TV, checked this site, or any site for that matter because for the past three weeks I've been getting home at 7:30!! Next I won't be home until 9ish! Between all my clubs and extracurriculars, plus classes, plus online classes; I get no sleep. Not even on weekends because I wake up at 8 for rehearsals on Saturdays.
If I end up having to settle for UF as my college because I don't get into a good out of state school. I will be experiencing the most mondo bummer ever.

Oh and my math teacher for the 4th year in a row is terriblay and I can't even switch out of that class to take it online so I can learn it on my own. So good bye decent math SAT score!

AND! I should be an editor on the yearbook staff because I write better than my editors! But of course I'm not because they're all bifflez 4 lyfe with each other and our sponsor. >.<

Yep. Typical junior year. You really need to reconsider what's really important and do some cost-benefit analyses.

Stop worrying about cawlej. That's first semester senior year.

Math SAT is absolute cake. I got an 800 no problem...it's just the other two sections I need help on. :lol:

But everyone likes swearing in German - it's easy to sound really angry! :)

Oh well, that's moral guardians for you.

Cool Story, Bro.

Aye. Maybe it's time to pack up and leave for the NES Forums do you think?

Maybe, I don't know, though civplayah was kind enough to make a thread in the group, so lets discuss it there.

I just laughed myself sick. I think I had one too many chocolate-covered raisins today. Those things are addictive.

My computer is causing me problems since it is have plenty of blue screen moments. I will take it back from where I got it from, on Tuesday, since Monday is a public holiday. My old computer only had a few over the four year life of it and this one has had about 20 and it is less than one month old. :badcomp:

As of May 31, 2010, the administrative court in Cologne has decided to waive the suspensive effect of censorship (case 22 L 1899/09). The German department deleted the record from the censorship lists on June 1 (Decision No. A 117/10).[25] On June 9, the band announced in their official website that the original version of the album was already available at their shop and that a release of the single "Ich tu dir weh" in Germany was planned in a short period of time.[26]

Madviking?

My rant: Severe pressure in the chest. I know heart problems run in the family (my grandmother and a few of my aunts had heart attacks, but they were also all alcoholics).

My computer's been broken since midweek and it still isn't fixed yet :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom