Random Rants #XXIV - The Angry Mob

Status
Not open for further replies.
We like being inconsistent. We use shoe sizes in some sort of arbitrary measurement, Metric for food and drink, Imperial for distance and height, we measure weight in stones (not just pounds) and measure temperature in Celsius, like the rest of the civilised world :)

Don't you just hate loud, indiscreet people who seem to lack all social etiquette and end up taking the people around them down with them?

I know this guy... This morning, we were in this crowded train-station, walking up these stairs. "It's always like this every morning..."

"Yeah, it is. Oh well."

(loosely translated) "F**cking Swedish people."

-.- AT LEAST DON'T SAY IT WHEN YOU'LL END UP MAKING ME LOOK LIKE A BIGOT BY ASSOCIATION

Weren't you in Sweden at the time? Was he black as well?

Yes, I was in Sweden this morning. Not only was I in Sweden, I was in a crowded place filled with Swedish people (not that the presence of ethnic Swedes make such bigotry less acceptable than the lack of 'em).

No, he's Asian.

So today at lunch, I was walking when I heard behind me...
"how you doin'?"
I turned around and there was a girl looking at me. I smiled and said...
"I'm doin' fiiiiiinnnee, how you doin'?" and I proceeded to wink and open my mouth kinda sexy like.
Well, as it turns out, I ate my lunch with this girl and her friend, two people I've never met before. We were talking and I liked both of them a lot, but see, me and them, We're not alike. Well, one of the girls was kinda clingy, and we got to talking and exchanged phone numbers. She told me to call her, and I plan on it, but I don't really want to because we're so different and I don't really want to be her friend.

And because I'm so spineless she asked me out and I said yes, but I don't think she was serious at the time since we barely knew each other.

So today at lunch, I was walking when I heard behind me...
"how you doin'?"
I turned around and there was a girl looking at me. I smiled and said...
"I'm doin' fiiiiiinnnee, how you doin'?" and I proceeded to wink and open my mouth kinda sexy like.
Well, as it turns out, I ate my lunch with this girl and her friend, two people I've never met before. We were talking and I liked both of them a lot, but see, me and them, We're not alike. Well, one of the girls was kinda clingy, and we got to talking and exchanged phone numbers. She told me to call her, and I plan on it, but I don't really want to because we're so different and I don't really want to be her friend.

And because I'm so spineless she asked me out and I said yes, but I don't think she was serious at the time since we barely knew each other.

Ignore the snickers bit:

Link to video.

EDIT: I have a REALLY bad sore throat, and massive hiccups. And yes, it's bad enough to warrant complaining about.

You know, Mango, going on dates with girls is not the best way to affirm your gay credentials :D

So you say, so you say :)

I know. Girl have cooties, don't you know :D (They also smell strangely of fish.)

I. Am. So. Frickin. TIRED. OF THIS GODDAMN FRIEND.

He is SO GODDAMN CLINGY. Long story short, last year, gave him a ride, he's convinced we're best friends forever. We arrange to hang out, and lo and behold, he shows up in a goddamn school shooter uniform (steeltoed combat boots, sunglasses, and a trenchcoat). I go on my own with his friend the whole time, distance myself far the hell away so I'm not seen by everyone at school as the next Columbine, and then I go home, never inviting him again. Then, a few months later, my friend brings him over to my house, and he invites himself back over two days, actually shows up on my front lawn when I specifically told him not to come over, and accuses me of faking sick as soon as I get out of the car with my bottle of Dr. Pepper and my steak and cheese sandwich. Instead, WE have to take him home.

Well, I've tried to cut him the hell out of my life, and he just graduated last year. Finally gotten rid of the bastard, right?

NO. He's almost twenty. I'm sixteen. Why the hell is he even remotely interested in hanging out with me? Can't he just get a job like the rest of the goddamn working world? He's still unemployed, and all of his time is now on Live. I actually got Reach, filling the void that occurred once I got Modern Crapfare 2, so I'm on Live a lot more often (ask me for my GT if you want it).

Now, to get around that we don't see each other face to face, he's using our mutual friends to ask me IN PUBLIC IN THE GODDAMN HALLS to hang out with him. Honestly, every time I hear that, I want to punch someone in the face. Everyone in the goddamn school knows who he is, everyone at school knows how he walked around the cafeteria on the last day before finals in a school shooter outfit, and I DO NOT WANT TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SOCIOPATH WHATSOEVER. TO THE TWO MUTUAL FRIENDS, IT'S YOUR CHOICE IF YOU WANT TO BE MARKED AS THAT KID'S FRIEND, BUT I REALLY DON'T WANT TO.

It gets worse. Every. Single. Goddamn. Time. I'm. On. Live.

He either crashes my friends' parties, cuts them all off, and tries to monopolize me (well, thankfully last time my friends just decided to discuss vulgar sexual positions, which scared him off and had him try to invite me to a private chat), or he'll invite me to chat with him so we can play some Nazi Zombies. Instead, if I decide to ignore it and stay with my friends, he will spam my inbox every five minutes begging me to leave my friends to join him. At this point, I'm just considering getting a new gamertag and a new account just so I won't have to deal with him anymore.

So pretty much seeing his name makes me furious. Telling me about him in the halls, though, makes me want to punch some random kid (most likely a freshman, nobody gives a crap about them either) in the face. Sending me a chat invite makes me swear to myself under my breath. At this point, there's really no way out of this friendship outside a restraining order or murder. Any other ways out?

I'd say the restraining order sounds pretty good.

I'm about to restore my desktop back to it's factory set up! :mad:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom