RANDOM RANTS XXV: Put a Smile On

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, I'm sure you did fine. Didn't you get a couple of HDs in first sem?

Try not to feel glum about it, anyway. :D

Yeah, a couple of HDs. Two out of four. Though I did far worse on the two exams I had this week than on any of the exams I did last semester. I'd be lucky to pass them.

Two more to go.

My new headphones always puts the computer on max volume, which can cause a huge threat to my ears. They're kind of sensitive, so it really really really annoys me with this.

Besides that, I can't find motivation to do the only thing I feel somewhat confident with, plus I've even promised to do a big load of junk for at least a 100 people.

I need to do a 4-6 page essay in the very near future, and several more massive essays slightly further in the future. Also, making a new thread.

Why must the school computer labs lack flash, and have such strict security that one cannot install it or even install any firefox updates? There were no such limitations before they upgraded to Windows 7.

Why would the McAfee antivirus software block access to http://dictionary.reference.com ?

Why must the school computer labs lack flash, and have such strict security that one cannot install it or even install any firefox updates? There were no such limitations before they upgraded to Windows 7.

Why would the McAfee antivirus software block access to http://dictionary.reference.com ?

Might be dirty words in it. :smug:

I scratched my dads car trying to get into the driveway. :(

I once inflicted $500 damage to the family car without leaving the driveway at all . . . and most of that without putting the key in the ignition.

lol, my school blocked the download of Malwarebytes, specifically by the administrator, not just the web blocker.

The reason? Freeware download, etc.

The irony? Teach was downloading it to get rid of a virus that the school's AV failed to detect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom