Random Rants XXXVII: The Server Is Too Busy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exercise in futility. Absolutely everything is predetermined; even the things I supposedly "can" fix, completely can't be fixed.

With all due respect , and I do mean respect as you strike me as a nice guy and a sensitive soul , we both know that is garbage . And I've read a number of your posts in the science forums to know that your logical mind must dispute this view .

Rome wasn't built in a day , and I would really encourage you to look a little closer at the opportunities afforded you on this planet . And heh , it's blue also ! :)

Ugh, dubstep.

raves should be in the other thread :p

WUB WUB WUB?! :mad:

I bought a rubber band ball and the cat decided it was a new toy to play with and now rubber bands everywhere.

And he ignores the actual toys I give him!

I dont understand how people can listen to dubstep, seriously its just boomwuumboombooomwumm Its really annoying no singing, bass trek like noises....

I dont understand how people can listen to dubstep, seriously its just boomwuumboombooomwumm Its really annoying no singing, bass trek like noises....

As I said above, dubstep is just dub-influenced 2-step garage. 2-step garage has prominent basslines derived from speed garage, somewhat syncopated "hiccuped" or staccato-y beats, and r&b singers over it. Dubstep then adds dub influence, putting more emphasis on the drums and bass, taking out most of the vocals, and adding a lot of reverb. It has nothing to do with the sort of wubwubwub electro house that Skrillex makes.

I agree. It isn't bad at parties, but as far as actual listening music goes it is bad background music at best.

I agree. It isn't bad at parties, but as far as actual listening music goes it is bad background music at best.

really? If I'm hanging out with two of my friends we regularly have dubstep as background music (granted it's not just dupstep.. it's also electro jump, electro house etc.)

I've got other friends for that :p But I hang with the two aforementioned guys most ;)

I'd never heard of dubstep before. Had to get on youtube to see what you people were talking about and I gotta tell ya, it sucks. You want good party music? AC/DC you fools! Freaking kids today and their crap music...

I'd never heard of dubstep before. Had to get on youtube to see what you people were talking about and I gotta tell ya, it sucks. You want good party music? AC/DC you fools! Freaking kids today and their crap music...

Like I said above, there's a lot of confusion as to what dubstep actually is. It's likely what you were hearing wasn't even dubstep.

Agreed we need more AC/DC, Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Hendrix, Doors...

Disagree. We need way less AC/DC et al.

AC/DC, Hank Jr, whatever. Just as long as it is pre-2000. Actually, I'd say pre-1990, but I guess some decent stuff existed in the 90s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom