Random Raves 00110000: "Sunshine, sunshine is fine..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
So why are you complaining that people didn't eat that much of it? More for you. ;)
I hate it when I make something and people don't eat all of it. I feel like I complete failure.

*gasps at the sight of Oreos*

So why are you complaining that people didn't eat that much of it? More for you. ;)
I already had leftovers, so I have to worry about eating them all before they go bad.

It was disappointing to see they didn't eat all my kibbeh, but there was a LOT of food there, and now I know there is just enough for me to finish on my own.

There's one point in the month where I could probably eat that big Oreo in one sitting and then get hungry again five minutes later. I think a small black hole develops inside my stomach.

I don't like it when the words get stuck in my head.

EDIT: I also don't like it when I post in the wrong thread. :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Uh

Rave: I like video games.

I like video games.

I like video games.

I like video games.

:xmastree:

:shifty:

EDIT: Maybe when that happened a few weeks ago I was trying to do subliminal messaging to convince people to give me video games for Christmas. :think:

EDIT: I also don't like it when I post in the wrong thread. :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

It's all coming together. My plan all along has been for this thread to take over all others.
One thread to rule them all, one thread to find them, one thread to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them

It's all coming together. My plan all along has been for this thread to take over all others.
One thread to rule them all, one thread to find them, one thread to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them

I wonder what would happen if the moderators took all the previous raves/rants/random thoughts thread and merged them into one big thread. I think they were originally split because of the forum database but now we're on new forum software.

Chances are the thread would break because of all the different versions of vB they went through. Conversions are always dicey.

It would probably break things horribly.

You'd probably end up punching another hole in the space-time continuum.
Oh, and as my duty as a poster requires me, i must complain about the thread title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom