Random Raves νγ: Pizza!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it's ‘happy’ baklava?
Well, I just ate both pieces, so if it is, I might have to leave early. That said, I'm not driving and it's a nice day out, so it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world... :mischief:

So, two hours later, any effects?

They might get better when they're off of there. <Gen posted this in the raves thread that they're gone>

But ok. I'll take it like my foray into discord, where it's all just magically hate?
I’m going to emphasize that I’ve been seeking out a community that consist of former anti-SJWs (i.e. people who have changed their ways or are in the process of reforming themselves). As Sophie mentioned, it brought me solace that I’m not alone in my struggle and less likely to black pill myself and fall back to the right out of dispair (contrast to here where my experiences are usually invalidated and ridiculed by most left leaning people on this forum).

I only expressed a rant in that they’re inactive with threads at least a year old or more.

Well, you didn't post until the following morning, so it must have been pleasant. Or, at least, distracting.

I recommend aubergines. They're proving easy on my liver.

I am coming around to using cucumber in things like wraps, burritos, and tacos instead of lettuce. My digestive system thanks me.
A versatile fruit, the cuke.

You just don't know how to cook them right.

Also, seriously, what is it with you North Americans and trying to get the Italians to declare war on us?

Spoiler :
You turned into a pirate?

:p

I am coming around to using cucumber in things like wraps, burritos, and tacos instead of lettuce. My digestive system thanks me.

I had cucumber sandwiches once. They were very dainty and really, really soggy.

Didn't taste too bad, though. Not good enough to have them again, but at least I can say I've tried them.

I had been diligent in weighing myself every week for the past two years, and enjoyed a fairly constant, steady decline over that period. Then the breakup happened, then emergency surgery happened, then a bad recovery happened, and then having a total upheaval of my future happened, all the while dealing with extreme emotional turmoil. I slipped with my binge eating and lost control a little, and started regaining weight.

Checking in every week was antagonizing me, so a few months ago I stopped tracking, and I was at 234.2 pounds then. I had gained 12 pounds between October and February. On a whim, I checked my weight today, and I'm... 234.2 pounds. So it looks like I have managed to get the binge eating back under control, ish. Maybe I can get started with losing again.

This is a real obituary, for James Loveless of Somerset, KY:

Born and raised in Kentucky in 1963-a state that has been recently leaning toward more liberal values, we might add–Jamie, a divorcee, father, grandfather and proud owner of a few lots in the trailer park, had had enough and up and died on us on June 14th in order to avoid another Presidential stolen-election mishap in the near future.

As a gluttonous eater of fried foods and snack cakes, as well as the occasional chili cheese dog, James, tried in vain to give up the ghost by clogging his arteries and having a stroke in 2015. His twin boys, Rocky and Rodney, had other plans and made him go to the hospital. While waiting in the ER at the hospital, he was heard saying, "Let's make a break for it!", only to be heard by one of the hospital staff and forced to go through the procedure. He wasn't too excited about the prospect, but went anyway.

On many occasions in life, James was seen in his back yard at the trailer park during the early hours of the morning, hammering beers, standing over country-style ribs, and yelling, "It's got a head like a cat on it!", while nearby neighbors would peek out their windows bearing looks of disgust and amazement, as his party guests were slurring remarks about needing to speed up his cooking style. "We've been here since 5 o'clock," they would say. "I've got work in the morning."

We don't know if he was married, but he definitely was a lady's man. There was Kathy, Mary Lou, Tammy, Debra, Carrie, Tina, etc., etc. "It's the bones", he told us as proudly pointed his skinny, pasty-white legs. "Women love a good shin". We think he might even have some females waiting for him on the other side. Jamie loved his family more than anything else in the world...except ice-cold Busch, room-temperature Busch, T-bones, New York strip, prime rib, shrimp, swimming, poker, hatch-back Mustang GTs, tank-tops, Kentucky Men's basketball, and his personal copy of Eddie Murphy's Raw.

He leaves behind his second-favorite son, Rocky(and Lizeth) Loveless of Arizona City, AZ, his favorite son, Rodney Loveless of Science Hill, KY, a younger brother, Joey, and unofficial daughter Melissa(and Coy) Vance of the trailer park, as well as a pair of old boxers which have 'Buttweiser the King of Rears' printed on the design. He will be moderately missed.
:clap:

Awesome.

Why white people can't be racist?

My favorite response: “I don’t even have the opportunity to be racist since no people of color can afford to live in my neighborhood.”

The efficiency of delivery of drugs in my city is something to be believed! From call to delivery. 10 mins.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rants thread is that way →

Last edited by a moderator:
A guy in a balaclava delivering baklavas. Hmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom