Random Thoughts XIV: Pizza, Pomegranate Juice, and Shreddies

It never was canon. Just a web meme. People make videos supposedly discussing it seriously, it's more something like "what if the character is so ridiculously bad because there was a massive plan behind it all but was dropped when the reaction was too negative to facilitate it".

It never was canon. Just a web meme. People make videos supposedly discussing it seriously, it's more something like "what if the character is so ridiculously bad because there was a massive plan behind it all but was dropped when the reaction was too negative to facilitate it".
Robot Chicken covered it during their 3rd star wars special

jar jar is the most hated thing in Star Wars or something . And yes , most of the things are true , too . And George Lucas did indeed write him up for diverging into space karate , as Rogue One turned out to be . Very fond of him , too . But he is not Sith and the conspiracy gained the power it had because Disney was shooting first if Lucas did the Expanded Universe thing again and let certain people do stuff . Internet is a very easy for fan-fiction dispersion . Wokery is a very serious thing these days , not particularly supported by people who watched Selma, Alabama or whereever "real" on TV .

people stopped talking about Jar Jar . At least the actor is happy these days .

1704542174074.png

Self-help verse getting more than just ridiculous.
"Immense inner strength" ^^ Maybe read books.
That guy's expression looks miserable, if anything - and a bit unhinged.

It's the kind of car that I'd love to take apart and replace its engine with an electric one just for the weirdness factor to add to their coolness.

It's the kind of car that I'd love to take apart and replace its engine with an electric one just for the weirdness factor to add to their coolness.
Why not get one of these with an electric engine?
Spoiler :

With that paint scheme?

Ah, the Family Truckster.

Well, since a now-disused past form of ‘reach’ is ‘raught’ it'd almost work, except that preach comes from predicate and so it didn't evolve the same way so it didn't.

Yet we could!

Just remember this everyone, when life knocks you upside the head and asks if you've paid your dues, you look right into life's eyes and say "have I paid my dues? Checks in the mail pal."

Just remember this everyone, when life knocks you upside the head and asks if you've paid your dues, you look right into life's eyes and say "have I paid my dues? Checks in the mail pal."
In this context, "checks in the mail" makes no sense, at least to a Canadian. It doesn't say who is checking in the mail.

@Takhisis: I've never heard of "raught". I had to ask a store employee to reach something down for me earlier today. I don't think anyone there would have understood "raught."

But on the other hand... it might be a legal word to use in Scrabble, depending on house rules... :think:

Maybe they mean a cheque, which have sadly been phased out in NZ since last year.

Maybe they mean a cheque, which have sadly been phased out in NZ since last year.

Americans spell it "check". I wonder if all the Commonwealth countries spell it "cheque". :think:

We used to spell it cheque here in Britain. Now we don't spell it at all as no-one uses them.

Top Bottom