Rant: Rap

I like Marshel Mathers' style. He has a flow that is queer.

For a white boy he aint half bad. But he aint rap, know what ahm sayin?

Good parents. Most of the youth who listen to this stuff are not reared by good parents who teach and instill a value system in them.

Precisely

It's not the music that's the problem it's the parents, so stop blaiming rap for it please!

btw Marshal is definetly my favorite rapper it's annoying how he is always te first one targetedwhen people diss rap, I mean there are many far worse and except for the homophobia and excessive language whats the deal with it? That even been tuned way down from the Eminem Show on...:goodjob:

Eminem is the Elvis of rap. Rock and Roll was alive and well long before Elvis. But white boys needed Elvis to introduce them to funk. Once Elvis came along, all of a sudden, the suburban white boys could grok rock. Know what ahm sayin, yo?

I first heard eminem at a party while on the rye mold trip and it was a song about some girl eating shrooms and cutting her hair. Eminem says something about "damn girl you weren't sposed to eat the whole bag". She then cuts her hair and calls for her daddy or some crap. I just remember laughing my ass off.

Eminem is the Elvis of rap. Rock and Roll was alive and well long before Elvis. But white boys needed Elvis to introduce them to funk. Once Elvis came along, all of a sudden, the suburban white boys could grok rock. Know what ahm sayin, yo?

I thought Vannila Ice did tat':confused:

to a degree certainly

Nah, he was just a laughing stock. Eminem has actual talent.

I wasn't saying he was any good... but then again I haven't any pre-2003 rap except "Baby-Got-Back" and "Barbie Girl":p and of course the Marshall Mathers LP

I'm old and therefore I'm set in my ways. I think most rap is crap. That ganster garbage can go the way of the polka. Gang signs, cop killing, raping, drugs, nothing but anger, and all women are hoe's etc. Odd about how many of them end up dead. Even with some of the fight the power attitude on some rocker, when is the last time the Rolling Stones had a shoot out with Areosmith?

2pac and Biggie are most rappers?:crazyeye:

Well Biggie certainly takes up more than one...

Some people are talking about rock and how flawed my topic is. While I said in 2 pages that it is my perspective.

My and my associates perspective is that you are horribly, horribly wrong about rap.

Let me make sure I have this straight. You post some hugely inflammaotry statement, your target audience responds, you do not defend this position, then you get angry when we move on to something else?

Top Bottom