Rat 41 CCM - AW a first attempt

T.O.T.A.L.L.Y WOW!!!!​

:goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob:

I really enjoyed following this one. thanks for a great 'lurk'
:lol:
:popcorn:

Congratulations! :thumbsup:

Elephantium, fine work and a great report. :thumbsup: Could you post the final save?

Congratulations to the team for a very successful experiment with CCM AW; and to Civinator for a mod which turns out to work well for AW, even though that wasn't particularly the intent. :banana: It's fascinating how the things CCM takes away from the player (armies, bombardment) and the things it gives (low corruption, abundant gold, limited AI expansion) balance each other out, for AW purposes. In retrospect, the overall pattern of this game was very much what might have been expected in Conquests AW on a huge map at Emperor, but that wasn't something we knew while playing and the greater tension was a real bonus.

I think one of the biggest compliments I can think of is the fact that I do not miss armies or bombardments at all with CCM. Everything seems really nicely balanced.

In my mind it the best mod ever made for conquests :goodjob:

Thanks to all the players. This was an interesting game for a Lurker.

Like so many other Lurkers have said, this was a really enjoyable game to watch. Congrats!

Here's the save. I had to redo the last two turns because I forgot to save a "mid" save at the beginning of the turn, and then I was playing a different game last night ... bye bye autosaves.

401 hours... You guys are nuts! Great job! :goodjob:

You have to discount a chunk of that time. The clock is rolling even while you are off picking your nose. Still it is probably at least 250 hours of being at the console.

Top Bottom