1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Real Strategy (AI) 1.8

Making AI better. One bit at a time.

1. Infixo

Infixo Deity

@MAXXXIM RST doesn’t change any gameplay parameters, only AI behavior. If you want to change some gameplay aspects because you think it would help - look for a mod that does that. There is plenty of mods already, probably there is one already out there that you want.

2. MAXXXIM

MAXXXIM Chieftain

... AFTER 100 TRAVELS IT WAS WORSE !!! NOW GIVE 13-16 GOLD FOR RARE RESOURCES AND TOO MUCH FOR STRATEGIC RESOURCES !!! IN THE ORIGINAL VERSION, PAY MUCH LESS AND SO HARDER TO PLAY (TAKE THIS QUESTION)

3. MAXXXIM

MAXXXIM Chieftain

... ... without RST they pay less at the "deity" level (check if you don't believe)

4. MAXXXIM

MAXXXIM Chieftain

... in RST AI buys 1 horse for 2 gold having 40 pieces (in the original version for 1 gold)

5. Infixo

Infixo Deity

How AI values resources and other deal items is NOT moddable. This is entirely coded in the DLL.
    It is probably related to many things and noone even knows to what exactly.
    Tl;dr I cannot change it.

6. MAXXXIM

MAXXXIM Chieftain

[QUOTE = "Infixo, post: 15898388, member: 276284"] НЕЛЬЗЯ изменить то, как ИИ оценивает ресурсы и другие элементы сделки. Это полностью закодировано в DLL.
    Вероятно, это связано со многими вещами, и никто даже не знает, с чем именно.
    Tl; dr Я не могу это изменить. [/ QUOTE]
    ... mmmmm danke

7. KyivanRusCivPlease

KyivanRusCivPlease Prince

@Infixo hello, when are you going to update the mod for the August Community Patch or is there no need to? thanks for your work

8. Infixo

Infixo Deity

9. japanesesamurai

japanesesamurai Prince

It seems with this mod, the AI is less likely to declare war in general. Is there some truth to this? Or is it a coincidence? I’m only using it again since recently

10. Smity2k1

Smity2k1 Warlord

Just wrapped up a couple games with the New Frontier Pack, this mod (real strategy), and the extended eras mod.

AI behavior seemed good even with tons of time to produce whatever you want with extended eras. I narrowly won a space race (on emporer) as the Man on turn 480/500! Saladin was crushing science and I had 3 spies full time sabotaging his multitude of space ports. He also has 8 or so giant death robots. Fortunately we were allies...

Infixo likes this.
  11. Fives_The_Great

Fives_The_Great Chieftain

Trust me this mod works. I had a emercency because i took a capital. Nubia completly ignored my troop s runned straight into the city and captured it. And yes I lost two crossbowmen on the double shoot promotion wich is awfulllll

Infixo likes this.
  12. KyivanRusCivPlease

Can't start a new game - waiting for @Infixo to update this mod for the September Pack ;)

13. Infixo

Infixo Deity

14. KyivanRusCivPlease

Oh I'm sorry - you must have misunderstood me) I was saying I'm looking forward to starting a new game with your updated mod! ) I have no technical problems starting a game)

Infixo likes this.