Really bad AI. Anyone else experiencing this?

Any planned future development for the AI code? the mod is in a really good place right now, all the units/buildings/civics...etc are really well done and balanced. Biggest problem is the AI by far if anyone out there decides to pick up this project again hopefully that'll be a priority. :)

There isn't much development for AND2 anymore.
I'm building a modmod (see my signature) and I am promised to receive some help from others that will also improve AI performance.

This is maybe not the exact best place to mention this, but I may have stumbled onto some smarter AI. I'm playing a game with Ranged Bombardment, Opportunity Fire, and Archer Bombard, and instead of suiciding themselves against my defensive strengths, the barb slingers are pillaging all of my infrastructure and missing all of their attempted bombardments to the units I've tried to lure them with.

The settings are in RevDCM in the BUG. Maybe give it a try.

This is maybe not the exact best place to mention this, but I may have stumbled onto some smarter AI. I'm playing a game with Ranged Bombardment, Opportunity Fire, and Archer Bombard, and instead of suiciding themselves against my defensive strengths, the barb slingers are pillaging all of my infrastructure and missing all of their attempted bombardments to the units I've tried to lure them with.

The settings are in RevDCM in the BUG. Maybe give it a try.

Yeah I'm playing with those on already. Currently in a game where the AI is sending it's stack and then just retreats without doing anything, even though it could bombard defences to 0% and take the city next turn. I think I'll just learn to play Zeta's chronicles of mankind, seems like all the ROM players are there these days.

Top Bottom