Realpolitik CIV - An Interactive AAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was just a joke I don't want a debate to consume this thread either.

As a way to keep us busy while we're waiting for an update, how about a little survey? How many posts do you each have in this thread? 368 here.

148 here :p

768, which is now 769. I only need 30 more to catch MN! And this reveals thjat most of my posts on these forums have been on this thread.

My pacifistic stance does not help when we are in a defensive war we are winning... :(

Well i apologize for helping the english armies WIM. As president, and then head of the military, that was sort of my goal.:lol:

Diabolocal? Did he create an early WMD to use against the romans?

The posts died out because the only thing worth posting about would be spam, and then we would clog up the thread further.We are almost on 260 pages. We dont need too many more unneeded posts.

:agree:

----
So that means updates are coming? :mischief:

I think whosit inspired him to write a narrative to replace the one on MN.

Aysee, that Avatar/User Title-signature combination makes you seem a little... schizophrenic. :crazyeye:

That's the point :goodjob:

Go aysee! I dont know what the hell that word means mech, but im going to go out on a limb and say it menas hes a hypocrite due to his party on here. But i aprove of that avatar/user title sig.

EDIT: WIM AND ILDUCE, PLEASE SEND ME YOUR NEW SURVEY ANSWERS. I NEED THEM IN ORDER TO PUT IT TOGETHER AND SEND TO LH. CULL I NEED YOURS AS WELL. IF I DONT GET ONES FROM WIM AND/OR ILDUCE, THEIR ORIGINALS WILL BE INPUTTED AND IT WILL NOT BE PRETTY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom