Realpolitik CIV - An Interactive AAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoiler Closed :
Right, basically follow the same basic outline as the first half, but with the following modifications:

Our navy sucks. Really sucks. So no DoW on Vikingdom.

But our currently available cavalry and the half of the siege should be shifted over to the Greek border. Half the redcoats too, the other half shifted over to the the Home Islands; same with the siege (In preparation for an assault on Scandinavia)

We should make an initial draft in our cities with the most happiness (that can shoulder the burden)

The cities with the most production should shift over to building ships.

Someone should call the guy in charge of the KRF, and tell him to instigate a revolt in New Horizons. Once that is done, we load four redcoats onto our two galleys and send it to retake it. If the KRF can't do it, we'll send in the Night Eagles.
It is to be ruled by a joint commission consisting of 3 Irishmen and 3 Englishmen until the war is over.

We should also secretly fund and supply the Indians (to prolong the war). It should be done through third parties, and ENGLISH ARMS ARE NOT TO BE USED.

I think that should cover about everything...

Has not yet been sent.

Well, I am certainly optimistic about our prospects. Russia was foolish to attack us. With our superior army and navy, we will be able to crush Peter like the insect he is!
However, I send out a declaration to Ragnar that our dispute is not with him, only with Russia. We have no intention whatsoever to attack him now or in the future. It is still the wish of England to co-exist peacefully with the nation of the Vikings.

An assault on Ireland is not in the immediate plans, since our forces will be more occupied on the eastern front. We will cordially ask Alexander to allow our troops right of passage. Saladin is welcome to the land he currently holds, and we give him this messge: If he desires peace, peace he shall receive. If he desires war, war he shall receives.

That should cover about everything, comments?

At this point I'm gonna even forgo my usual spiel of For The Khan! and say just send the plan and get the game moving.

Aysee make sure you switch some of the cities that are building buildings, to building cavalry and redcoats. LH said only 2 cities were building units. That has to change. At least 3, 5 at most.

Also remember that Birmingham's Barracks was destroyed. So it should either rebuild it before building ground troops, or just build boats.

Wait it was? I thought that turned out to be a bluff.

A PLAAN!!! :D
A cunning and evil plan to take over the world? no? Shame.
Still any plan is better than none, and since it gets us killing stuff i'm gonna say:
JUST SEND IT ALREADY!!!

DT
Giving Praise for a Miracle :jesus:

Very well. So the general consensus is to switch over to building troops? Build more ships?

And should we continue researching steel or do we switch over to astro? Plan will be sent tommorow regardless though.

Continue whatever tech we have started (steel?), but get astro ASAP. We need those galleons.

Plans sent.

Really? I'm gone for almost a week and the thread only grows one page? We're slipping.

As my sig says, I will be away for a bit. If an election happens I vote for IMWP and Imperial. I also propose a coalition with Imperial.

Really? I'm gone for almost a week and the thread only grows one page? We're slipping.

RP India has stolen a lot of our traffic, I think. I also suspect that LH's heart is in his new RP2 Beta. No offense meant, LH.

Perhaps we will be consigned to a slow death. So slow, in fact, that no one will know that we have, in fact, passed. Cold and lonely shall we drift through the void, with no hope of resurrection, or redemption, until the very Internet itself crumbles to bytes.

:lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, LH is probably busy with RP2. The traffic will come back when he posts the update...Right?

RP India has stolen a lot of our traffic, I think. I also suspect that LH's heart is in his new RP2 Beta. No offense meant, LH.

Perhaps we will be consigned to a slow death. So slow, in fact, that no one will know that we have, in fact, passed. Cold and lonely shall we drift through the void, with no hope of resurrection, or redemption, until the very Internet itself crumbles to bytes.

Nice guilt attempt:p I was playing the turnset tonight anyway, thank you very much.:lol:

-L

I believe the turnset was played today, so i will expect an update tomorow at latest.

:agree:^10

Ah fizz. I crashed on the couch after feeling really bad all day and only just woke up. I haven't played the 'set, and with a drill in PacWar tonight and all this other stuff I want to do, I think it'll have to wait until tomorrow.

Sorry. The RP2Beta elections will be over then, at least!

-L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom