Red Alert-first version

REDY

Duty Caller
Red Alert 1.00

Story: If you dont know computer game from 96/97 or newer in 2002 I very shortly explain(Maybe someone add to long): After WWII A.Einstein developed time machine to assasinate Hitler before he became consul. But when is not Hitler, J.Stalin became greater danger for Europe. All European nations ally to defend first attacking Soviet forces on nearest countries like Finland,Poland,Romania or Czechoslovakia...my game starts in Januar 1949...

Version: Civilization III:Conquests

Modifications and using map for other scenarios: allowed

File size: about 11 Mb

Civilopedia: Nothing

Language: English (very bad)

Units: 19 renamed units developed by unit makers for example turret or German Flamethrower(Flame infantry in RA)

Others: I add some wonders,only with cultural value (Eiffel Tower,Kremlin,Ermitage,Hagia Sofia,..)

Map: Napoleonic Europe

Civilizations:
Allies:
Great Britain,Ireland,Norway,Sweden,Denmark,Finland,France,Belgium,Netherlands,Germany,Baltic states(I know they were under Soviet Union,but in my scenario they may fight againist occupation),Czechoslovakia,Poland,Hungary,Austria,Romania,Bulgaria,Spain,Portugal,Italy,Greece and Turkey.

Soviets:
Soviet Union(with Albania)

Neutral:
Yugoslavia and non-playable Switzerland

Known problems: I need more units and new Tech tree will be good. I dont know many leaders of nations....BTW nations which have boarders with Soviet Union are not much playable so if you succesful defending Baltic states or Poland you are realy genius and may put there your own screenshots :p

Thanks: I will update next week Now I thanx all people which were reacting in thread in customization section.

If you find unit or other which you developed in my scenario, please contact me.

Moderator Action: Downloads updated - Blake00
New combined & tested complete download:
https://www.civfanatics.com/users/downloads/civ3/RedAlert.7z

Original broken up downloads:
Units1
Units2
Units3
Units4
Units5

Red Alert 1
Red Alert 2

Please write all suggestions and opinions. This scenario may have other, better versions. Blame me, wig me, I wanted any reactions for next version. You may add there links to other useful units or informations about leaders in 1940-1950

Sorry for my English.

New file Red Alert.biq you must replace for old...New is attachment Red Alert.zip...

Attachments

• Red Alert.zip
    49.6 KB · Views: 1,139
Last edited by a moderator:
Screenshot:
My defeat with Belgium:

Now works...sorry for your losing time...

Please If anyone have problems with the scenario, please contact me...or nobody dowloaded it

Where do we put the units? i made a unit folder in the Art Red alert folder and put them there.

Oh, I thought it was a repost of Saveroks senario. Looks good though. Might check it out.

I cant get this to work, whan i try to load it in game this message appears in game, how can this be fixed?

Attachments

• raerror.GIF
    raerror.GIF
    34.8 KB · Views: 3,102
This error message is,I hope,then one icon is for more buildings. So I made new Red Alert.biq,where I deleted some wonders like Notre Damme so try this in edited first post and Download Red Alert.zip....
:mad: :blush:

citizen001: First Red Alert was based only in Europe....but my first idea was Wold map,but I am not geographical genius and world area map theres many-Cold war 1971,Cold war 1969,...

So, please be patient, this is my second scenario and Czechoslovakia I fixed yesterday. If someone try fixed biq, please post me that its now OK(I mean that game starts,of course you may give me suggestions:))

I reallly like C&C series and especially RA. :goodjob: Will U create scenario for the RA2 ? It would be cool.
About this scenario - I'll try it. And I think I'll like it.

But how I saw in the editor, there are no Mammoth Tank. Of course, Chrono weaps are great (the only reason why Soviets have been defeated in RA1 and RA2), but how about the strongest weaps in Soviet arsenal???

P.S. I think Soviet infantry should be weaker then Allied, and if U remember turrets were Allied base defense - Soviets used Teslas and Flamethrower Turrets.

I am not unit maker. When someone make flame towers, teslamen I may add it. RA2-I told it, I am European and making cities in large continents I hate. Maybe if someone placed all cities and post me, I change what I want. If will be second version I will make better allied infantry,especially in defence.

Interesting to see another scenario based on this topic and influenced by such an excellent game. I beleive this is the third one of this type with Stalin and my own Red Europe scenarios being the other two. My apologies to others who I do not remember making such a scenario.

Either way, looks interesting... :)

Sarevok said:
Interesting to see another scenario based on this topic and influenced by such an excellent game. I beleive this is the third one of this type with Stalin and my own Red Europe scenarios being the other two. My apologies to others who I do not remember making such a scenario.

Either way, looks interesting... :)

Are you going to make it for conquests BTW?

I've downloaded the scenario but it wont work,it shows the same message that is posted in post #10,I have tryed everything,can you write what should I copy where,a tutorial,mybie I copied some file on a wrong place.

This is similar to the RA2 mod that Chukchi and I are working on, but just haven't got the thread for. I'm at school right now, so I'll test it once I get home.

Great! I left working on this so I hope your version will be better:)

Top Bottom