Return of the sword

Hmm much? Maybe if he plans to attack direcly from the sea. And +1 movement for ships is good too but I would estimate both those nations as not best. I think that I should choose India not Egypt, but it's too late.

So, we're ready to go, when do we start exactly?

Maybe we can send via PM our cell phone numbers to admin? Just to make communication easier?

Or create chatroom in skype...

ps. no joao, no catherine... no inca, no maya!... funny pick :)

OK I logged in - everything works fine.

Where should I exactly create that my spoiler thread to write about my nation? In which subforum?

-- edit
I've send PM with my phone number to IndianSmoke

Hey Indian,

Sorry for the late notice, but I just noticed that I have got an issue with the Hamachi on my laptop, I cannot participate if I can't use my laptop...

Is it possible for you to use another IP Adress system ? I was thinking a .no-ip adress, it's pretty common for Pitbosses.
In the mean time, I'm still trying to get that Hamachi working on this *****Top.

Hey Indian,

Sorry for the late notice, but I just noticed that I have got an issue with the Hamachi on my laptop, I cannot participate if I can't use my laptop...

Is it possible for you to use another IP Adress system ? I was thinking a .no-ip adress, it's pretty common for Pitbosses.
In the mean time, I'm still trying to get that Hamachi working on this *****Top.

Penny I had the test game up for 10 days and had posted here that it will be on hamachi!

NO there is no other way than hamachi, noip is irrelevant, pc is on a lan and I have found no way to get past my router when connecting via ip.

What exactly is the problem with hamachi maybe I can help?

I cant connect. I also had hardships running hamachi but once it is fine, but i still have no access to your ip. It is flashing. What can we do?

finally I connected;

Penny: what kind of problems do you have with hamachi? May be I had to solve those too.

Just a note, when creating your spoiler threads put alot of ********** before and after so that people do not mistake it for the game thread and go in it

when creating your spoiler threads put alot of ********** before and after so that people do not mistake it for the game thread and go in it

Good one ;)

Made it work for Turn 1 & 2 on my desktop back home.

I will make this happen on my laptop also, will really push for it,
It should be a great game !

Sorry about the delays & issue, I though only the test game was going to be on hamachi, my fault really, have fun !

Hope you don't mind, LDeska, but I went ahead and added some asterisks to your spoiler thread's title, due to Indiansmoke's suggestion.

I'm going to try and follow these spoiler threads as best I can. Sounds like it'll be fun.

I paused because vox's sub is still missing, and 2 other ppl didnt finish their turn. I hope it is the last one for a while and everyone will be precious.

Top Bottom