Return to Roots NES 2

USNA has the unique unit Winter Warrior, stats 8/8/1, replaces Guerilla.
I don't have PTW so PM me if this is unbalanced.

And when is the update??

Egypt will have unique unit Desert Warrior, 4/3/3 replacing the Knight.

China will gladly accept trades from any nation in need of anything. Or just wants to improve relations.

I have been laid low recently by the flu and have been unable to update. I've been feeling better and hope i can update later today. There are two things to say:

1: Jason, open another thread for the scenario suggestions and help with UUs and such. Also I will be VERY willing to help playtest it. ;)

2: TNG and puglover, welcome to the NES. Hopefully you are able to last longer than Giovanni and can get into the diplomacy more. I hope that you both will read over the timeline thread to understand what has gone on.

One last thing:

PLEASE FOR MY SAKE! HAVE MERCY ON ME! STOP MAKING ALL THESE COMMONWEALTHS! JUST KEEP THEM AS COLONIES!

Thank you.

Now that France and RNE have come to a peace agreement, RNE wants all non-ally forces to be withdrawn from waters. That means russia and your friends.

I hope to update in a few minuites, depends on when i eat supper. If i eat now I will update in a hour or so, otherwise I will start in a few minuites.

Russia is gonna need a few UU's, as we have, over the course of our history been varied and unique.

Likewise, inb such a sense, it would be best to start the 'Scenario'
from the very beginning, although starting with civs that weren't there upon times start, and ignoring some that were, but reached no end.

I apparently don't believe that we should start from the last update..... (Russian UU(in such events as i oppose): Ñóáìàðèíà (Translate that bad bear to the English Alphabet, it's Russian for Submarine) (9,5,2) Cost: 15, Invisible)

Russia wants to build the Navy up this turn. We are positioning frighteningly large forces near the Bosphorus straits, scaring away the Greek and Turkish ships in the area.

Talks have commenced, rumors have begun. The people of Constantinople all the way to Phillippi are terrified of the Russian invasion they feel is looming.

-global events-

Peace made between the warring African tribes.

Majority in Aztecean elections results in Aztecea becoming Communist. The Carib Union followed quicky after. The Communist party is increasing in influence in the RNE and Andes Confederation.

RNE African colony handed over to France and becomes the French Commonwealth (*sighs* yet another color) of Anarchian Cameroon.

-NPC Messages-

To: Aborigine Empire

We must decline your offer of an Union. We are quite satisfied with our current forces and feel safer than most nations behind the steel wall of our navy.

To: Aborigine Empire

Peace is accepted.

To: Andes Confederation

We ask for some of the land you have taken so we may control a port for trading with other nations.

To: India

We wish for peace, all other nations are withdrawing and making peace we see no reason for you to do otherwise.

To: Philipenes

We find your suggestion of a "federal demnocracy" ridiculous. It is obviously a ploy for power over us by your nation. We will not fall for it.

-OOC-

naervod, I'm begging you to just keep your empire intact. It will be better without a commonwealth and as one large well connected empire like it is.

puglover, I suggest reading the timeline. It may give a hint why your religion is out of your control. That goes for TNG too.

I hope i didnt miss anything. Being sick is no fun.

World Map-

Attachments

• nomad land.gif
    nomad land.gif
    94.8 KB · Views: 102
Well, Portugal has had a short history and has risen from a small, poor state into a world power.

Our UU should be the Infantaria (Infantry). It would replace the Infantry and its stats would be 7/10/1, costing 9 sheilds.

I SAID I WOULD LIKE IT IF THERE WAS A SEPARATE THREAD FOR A SCENARIO.

EQ: Jason gave me land from the captured territory north of the NHC territory. And also you still haven't responded to my peace offer to Congo.

To: Anarcian France

Please give your friends the Greeks some nice tribute. Maybe I will halt my armies.

To: Egypt

Peace be to all! Hello good friends! We wish for trade and prosperity to flourish. Please trade with us!

ORDERS

Grow Education

Grow Air Force

To Greece:
Anarchia has never attacked you. This is an open threat of war. Attack us and you will die.

To the Trans-Atlantic Pact:
As a new member, we ask for help if greece attacks.

To the nations of Europe:
This is an open threat against peacein Europe.

Top Bottom