Return to Roots NES 2

To: Iroquois Nation

We wish to negotiate the purchase of your African lands. We will offer a sum of money to boost your economy to be paid over the course of the years and any agreement you wish.

To: Greece

You do not wish peace and prosperity by attacking a fellow alliance member. We ask that you withdraw your tribute demand. We also vote to expel you from the Euro-Egyptian Union. If Portugal and France vote to expel you, then it is final. Sorry it had to come to this, but thats the way it goes.

To: Germany

As the European situation grows more dangerous by the minute, we reiterate our offer of inclusion in the Euro-Egyptian Union.

To Greece
From Byzantium: We thought you had denied attacking your allies the French, and that's why we withdrew from your country. If you attack Anarchian France we will be forced to attack you to retain world peace.(Hope this doesn't start WWVI).

To Anarchia
From Byzantium: Do you wish to sign an MPP

ORDERS
Gather 1/2 of army and 1/2 of navy at Greek Border to attack if Greece attacks Anarchia.
Gather 1/2 of Navy near the Dardandelles penisula to blockade Greece if it attacks.
Gather 1/2 of army at Asia Minor to fortify in the homeland.
Upgrade Economy

To Byzantine Empire:
Since your in the Trans-Atlantic pact, you have MMP with all rostered nations. Just thought you would like to know.

To the world:

We have made peace with France. Future quarrels would be ill-advised.

Orders:
PM

Originally posted by naervod

You do not wish peace and prosperity by attacking a fellow alliance member. We ask that you withdraw your tribute demand. We also vote to expel you from the Euro-Egyptian Union. If Portugal and France vote to expel you, then it is final. Sorry it had to come to this, but thats the way it goes.

Sorry man. I was in a bad mood. I had been jumping rope for hours. I'll withdraw my threats. Sorry. :( :( :(

BTW I didn't know I was in an alliance. :o

Don't sweat it, I will withdraw my vote of expulsion and try to convince the French leader to make peace.

Orders:

Upgrade the coast guard to Small.

Upgrade the air force to Large.

Thanks
Nemesis

Congrats on post 2k, UK.

I strongly urge you to stop your warmongering, Portugal will not be so soft on you next time.

to Africans:
I want Africa to be strong, and you tell me I want power?! that is just being rude... I don't want to control south Africa, only to see her in a democratic goverment, a strong goverment, would you unite if i'll go away atleast?

to India:
After many talks in the goverment we desided to accept to the many offers you have given us and join your mighty alliance, the Pacific alliance, would you accept us?

OOC:army and navy should be medium now for 1 lost economy level

IC:
To:philippines

Yes,of course.

To:Zululand

We do not see other nations withdrawing.We'll make peace at current borders.

Sorry I can't do the report concerning the Greek-French thing tonight as I don't have time. I promise I'll get it done tommorrow ;)

Hey! Gimme a break! I've never played a NES in Modern Times! In Ancient Times you can loot, destroy and threaten all you want! *sigh* I apoligized now LEAVE ME ALONE! Besides, I never declared war.

Wrong thread I think SKILORD...

Nemesis

china is willing to sell its african colony.
the fee will be $100,000 for the colony

OOC:
pug why were you jump roping?

ORDERS:
All of army/navy/AF defend home land/waters

Upgrade economy

Upgrade education

Upgrade air force

my flu just caught up with me again, and i am feeling like hell. I had planned some twists and interesting events for this update, but i just feel like ****. Sorry y'all.

Top Bottom