Return to Roots NES 2

I probably won't update tonight, as some of you have gotten special information on various topics and need to respond to them before i can update.

occ: I have been sick as of late, my apologies.

Althroughout the Confederacy the people wish for a new name. No longer is Holland on the map or is New Holland a suitable name. Immigrants from around the world now make up a majority and Hollanders are no longer in full control.

proposed names are

Union of the Amazon
Brazil- Argentina
Keep the old name

The vote will come soon

To Anarchian France: We recognise your new republic, and indeed come to peace at the current borders. New Holland is welcome to accept you into the league of nations and offer you with great pride a bilateral defence alliance.

To Andes Confederation: I wish to join a pan Pacific Alliance.

To Congo: We recognise your nation, and offer you peace at the current borders.

ORDERS

Argentina is to become a full integral state in the New Holland Confederacy. 47 new states make the COnfederacy numbver up to 132.

New Holland Colony in East Africa, is to be controlled from Brasillia DC.

Upgrade Army
Upgrade Air Force.

Orders:

Continue again to upgrade the economy by trading etc.

Anyone want to sign trade treaties etc, or trade with Britain, the offer is already accepted :)

To France:
We wish for a cease fire on all fronts until negotiations are final. We would like you to also make your "allies" retreat. We with to have peace at current borders before last update, seeing as that land was rightfully RNE land.

To WORLD:
We will join the trans altlantic pact.

TO Egypt:
For our lands in Africa, we wish for you to join alliance with us, and a nice sum of money, payable over a period of time, if need be.

TO RUSSIA and other warring nations:
the bloodshed needs to stop, we wish for a cease fire until negotiations are final.

ORders:
Pull troops and give orders to fire only when fired opon.

Orders from USNA:
Increase economy

OOC:The western part of German India should have been handed over two turns ago.

IC:
To:philippines

We agree to a defensive pact.But why don't you join the Trans-Pacific alliance completely?

Orders:
-hold line in South Africa with 3/5 army
-increase navy and army size
-continue trade
-continue research program for all the things suitable for this age

OOC: In my spare time, I will be making a RTOR2 scenario on Marla Singers World Map. It will be from the last update, on page 170.

What I need from the players is a list of wonders, unless eq has them somwhere, and what cit you want it in too.

I also need a list of what cities you want in your country, and I will do my best to put them in it.

Give me as much detail as you can about your country, and I will try to put it into civ3.

Jason

Aboriginia have the Great Libary (my favorite wonder), and I think they have Wall Street.
HMMMMM, what shall be UU for Aborginia???
Someone have any answer to that (I think a boat had been perfect).
Also can you set the traits there to Industrial, Commercial instead of Expansonist, Commercial?
AND
Can you make in so we don't need PTW?

Originally posted by Kennelly
OOC:The western part of German India should have been handed over two turns ago.

Just realised, India should own the German Colony in Southern India.
The western Colony is still German for two more turns until negotiations.

Heine, this is my first time using the civ3 edit, so I will do what I can, but that is a lot, lol.

Oh, and I will be using ptw for more civs to place.

Jason

I have found an anicent UU for Aborginia: Boomerang Archer (attack 3, defence 1 and movement 1, replaces archer).

China supports all action taken by the brizilian empire. Militarily or Diplomatically.

To: RNE

Although I would love to finalize the deal, I wish to wait until the Greco-French Crisis is resolved.

Player/Ruler: TNG/Theodisious the II
Civ: Byzantine Empire
Civtraits: Industrious, Scientific
Government: Monarchy
Religion: Nostradism
Army: Gigantic EMA
Navy: Large EMA
Airforce: Very Large EMA
Economy: Recession
Living Standards: 2nd world
Education: Average
Confidence in Leaders: Average

To Greece
From The Byzantines: I do not know what came over my predecessor, I have taken power to end this cruel monarchy and change it into a more efficient democracy
we will leave you country at once.

ORDERS
Leave Greece

Well, your economy is in deep trouble and that isn't good for your military. Each level of economy can support a certain military level. If you have a larger military than your economy can support, then your military size decreases.
Recession supports Tiny
Depression supports Small
Stable suupports Medium
Prosperous supports Large
Very Prosperous supports Very Large
Booming supports Gigantic

All this and more rules can be found on the front page.

Also, I'll give you a list of players in your region:
Egypt: me (naervod)
Greece: NPC
Germany: Dexter
Russia: SKILORD
France: AnarchyRulz
UK: uknemesis
India: Kenelley
Two strips of land south of me belong to Iroquois Nation and Aztecland
Germany, Portugal, Andes Confederation, and other countries have commonwealths and control various territories on the Arabian Peninsula
Ethiopia:NPC

IC:
Egypt has decided to grant limited independence to the southeren territories captured in the Arabian War. Egypt will dictate diplomacy and trade, as well as have the military until the nation is built up on its own.

Civ: Commonwealth of Arabia
Ruler/Player: Governor-General Massaf al-Kareem/NPC (I will dictate diplomacy and trade)
Civ Traits: Religious, Commercial
Government: Federal Republic
Religion: Islam
Army: Tiny Early Modern Age (Egyptian garrison)
Navy: None (Egyptian naval bases and protection)
Air Force: None (Egyptian Air Force bases and protection)
Economy: Breaking Even
Living Standards: 3rd World
Education: Average
Confidence in Leader: Average

My goals for building up are medium armed forces across the board, 2nd World Living Standards, a Prosperous economy and a Good education.

Egyptian Orders stand as above with the exception of 4/5 army/AF/navy at home and 1/5 army/navy/AF garrison Commonwealth of Arabia

Arabian Orders:
Build up army
Build up navy
Build up education
Improve standards of living

Arabian Diplomacy:
To: Countries on Arabian Peninsula

We wish peace as our fragile needs to rebuild itself.

I'll try the "Immortal NES! :lol:

Greece
Scientific, Commercial
Republic
Nostradamism
Early Modern Age
Army: very large Early Modern Age
Navy: small Early Modern Age
Airforce: medium Early Modern Age
Economy: Recession
Living Standards: 2nd World
Confidence in Leader: Enthusiastic