[RFC] 40 Civilization's: Destruction of History 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not an update, but the parrots seem to have followed me into the Huge Earth Challenge I was doing as the Khmer:
Spoiler :

The parrots! They are following me!!!

(In case you Civ4 pro's are wondering why the Khmer have a city called Rangoon, it's because I was obsessed with building historically correctly named cities for some reason)

Parrots want to be your eternal minions.:salute::salute::salute::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

technically, me and Civ'ed should also change our avatars......
hmmmm maybe something to think about :p

(and when we're at it we should expand the power of the parrots :nya::assimilate:)

Attachments

• silly5.jpg
    silly5.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 831
:lol: Parrot

But I've always wondered what is happening in HJ's avatar...all I see is this black guy who looks like he's from England look at this old woman who seems to be giving him a water bottle?!? :confused:

It is [INSERT NAME HERE] giving a water bottle to [INSERT NAME HERE].

:lol: Parrot

But I've always wondered what is happening in HJ's avatar...all I see is this black guy who looks like he's from England look at this old woman who seems to be giving him a water bottle?!? :confused:
That's not a water bottle. From zooming in, it looks more like an arm cast. They are clasping each others' hands. And now, they're also both staring at the parrot that inexplicably landed on their clasped hands, presumably signifying the encouragement of this union of souls.

EDIT: The person on the left does look more like a man wearing a pink shirt than it does look like a woman.

EDIT 2: The Parrots are taking over! :run:

EDIT 3: Send me a Private Message to request your own parrot-updated avatar.

The parrot's, however, cause Mykenai to lose the race to the Shwedagon Paya
That's a good thing, though, right? I mean, were you actually honestly hoping to use that Wonder's "amazing powers"? I much prefer to use this Wonder for convenient Failure Gold.

If you're planning to grab Liberalism, then you'll have to research Philosophy (which unlocks Pacifism) and Liberalism itself (which unlocks Free Religion) anyway, so I don't see much value in actually building this Wonder.

I might build the Shwedagon Paya in a Cultural Victory game, just for the extra Cultural output, but I'll be shortly going for Liberalism anyway in order to get access to Free Speech.

I suppose that you could argue that you could get Theocracy, but it wouldn't really come earlier than beelining Theology and would just mean that you'd be able to run Theocracy without taking a We Fear You Are Becoming Too Advanced trading hit for not needing to actually take Theology in trade.

Maybe you have a reason for building this Wonder that I haven't thought about yet? If so, I'd love to actually find a use for it. Otherwise, I think that the parrots did their jobs well here.

Oh hey...I see it now...

@Dhoom: I was just building trying all the wonders :lol:. Although I did need the fail gold, I think the Paya was the last wonder I was building

Parrots have taken over... Finally....
*looks at Hoplitejoe, sees that Snoop Dogg isn't a parrot, sends a parrot to take over Snoop, HJ gets eaten by another parrot*
And since the Parrots have taken over I need a new avatar...
ALL GLORY TO PARROTS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom