[RFC] 40 Civilizations: Destruction of History

you should never refuse a flip, just wait 10 turns and take back the city. its so much easier :)

The above post is copyrighted by MosherCorp.

Let me guess...

Khmer?

Your story is so crazy and awesome! I can't wait to read more

And now it's time for the next update!

France has invented a religion and is now annoying me with their super culture (-4 relations for close borders!)
Spoiler :

Then, Russia spawns
Spoiler :

I discover my old city of Athenai and declare war on the Independants
Spoiler :

That's when I noticed a large army of independant soldier's headed for France. Soon, France has been captured and destroyed by the independant empire. Ironically, the reason behind Frances easy capture was that he was building the Apostolic Palace, now in the hands of the independants. Take THAT!
Spoiler :

Unfortunatly, we cannot vote for the independant empire, so we have a choice of England or Spain. I vote for Spain. Also, I've noticed Spain has the holy city (the holy city was the free Celtic city I got while I was Greece). Then why is the independant border around the city when Spain has it? I should explore that area to find out
Spoiler :

In another wierd twist of events, Spain wins, England voted for Spain instead of themselves, and Ragnar didn't like any of the contestants so he entered himself in last minute and voted for himself
Spoiler :

Then, Ragnar captures London
Spoiler :

It doesn't last long, though
Spoiler :

For those of you who don't know this version of RFC, I give you...ITALY!
Spoiler :

And we meet Portugal
Spoiler :

And then Italy declares war on us for no apparent reason
Spoiler :

BTW, this is Italy. It consist's of the city of Rome. Make's me regret sparing Rome all those years ago (I didn't lose that war, I spared them :D)
Spoiler :

Meanwhile, we capture Athenai (now Athens). Surprisingly, nobody died. Except for the Athenai troops, of course
Spoiler :

Then, Italy shows us his bad army
Spoiler :

China shows themselves as number #1 in score.
Spoiler :

Good timing too. We just discovered paper. Now we can build an embassy before they disappear
Spoiler :

However, Qin does not want an embassy
Spoiler :

And here's a screenshot that I do not remember why I took it
Spoiler :

Gibbon then shows us how large we are. And we're pretty large with only China and an unknown civilization ahead of us. Aztec's, perhaps?
Spoiler :

Then, Turkey spawns. Surprisingly, Babylon declares war on Turkey. Even more surprising is that Babylon is still alive
Spoiler :

Italy want's peace. So we give it to him. He wasn't really doing anything anyway. I'd like to focus on building my cities before I decide to go warring
Spoiler :

And build is exactly what I do. This little statue is built in Corinth.
Spoiler :

Then the beastly Independant Empire destroy's Italy. Pwned
Spoiler :

And we now end this update with a look at my 6 cities. Oh, and I'm first now :D
Spoiler :

So a recap of current events? Babylon is still alive, the Independant Empire is destroying everybody, and I'm still awesome :D

See you later :D

Back-to-back update! Yay!

I discover the holy city. It was actually Madrid
Spoiler :

The Independant Empire continues to wave around their army
Spoiler :

We then meet the Mali
Spoiler :

I finally take my old Celtic city back from the French/Independant's
Spoiler :

My stability also enters the "good" zone. Here's the stability screen
Spoiler :

We then capture another Independant City
Spoiler :

We then discover that Persia is gone. I think we can safely assume that Babylon is now dead as well
Spoiler :

Turkey and Arabia go at Persia's leftover cities like wild dogs
Spoiler :

We enter a new era
Spoiler :

And then, we discover the Independant Empire's decently large army
Spoiler :

And to end this short update, though map trading, I give you.....THE WORLD!!!
Spoiler :

That should keep you guys busy :D

It didn't keep me busy for long :(

What mod is this again? Rise of Mankind? (I'm not familiar with these RFC modmods)

It's Dawn of Civilization, as you can see by the yellow Deutschland. :p And you're right to be confused, Yoshi. The Catholic holy city was elsewhere earlier on, and was moved to Madrid because Spain built the Apostolic Palace there.

And you can play as Italy?

... *rushes off to play DoC*

Hmm were the independents that invaded France from Greece? Now that would be justice!

How come Rome isn't listed as dead pre-Italy?

Lol, nice 14th century Colossus. Pretty interesting that Babylon and Egypt were still kicking. I guess the camel archers in Egypt decided sacking the floodplains was good enough. ...Damn camel archers.

How the hell is your foreign stability so decent? I was flirting with -80 recently. And it's not like I'm a war-mongering dictator (quite the opposite really), I've got healthy relations, plenty of open borders, several defensive pacts, plenty of foreign trade. Isn't that stuff supposed to raise it? ...I kind of figured foreign is just the rather nonsensical limiting factor for civs with huge economies. Is it exporting that brings it down? :confused:

Some fun stuff going on. Definitely a bit more hectic than my game.

Spain makes a good vassal, at least in regular RFC, if Izzy vassalizes peacefully.

And now, Yoshiegg737 will give you one massive update!

With destruction! Conquering! Civil Wars! And it will all come in 1 second! (Maybe more)

Faced once again with the choice of Spain or England, I choose Spain
Spoiler :

Then we meet India, who is still alive
Spoiler :

And then we meet the Khmer, who doesn't look like he's looking forward to many years of peace between our nations
Spoiler :

And Spain won :D
Spoiler :

Then, Rome is conquered by the Russians
Spoiler :

And here comes the moment I've been waiting for. The Netherlands spawn. Luckly, none of my cities want to join them
Spoiler :

Here, we have Spain conquering the last Italian City
Spoiler :

Then...dun dun duuuuuuun! Ethiopia is destroyed!
Spoiler :

And here are his cities, which are turned into an assortment of Barbarian cities and Independant States
Spoiler :

Meanwhile, the Great Library is built in Memel
Spoiler :

As Spain experiences Barbarian problems
Spoiler :

Netherland then becomes the vassal of England :)mad:)
It looks like I must kill them both now
Spoiler :

Meanwhile, Mongolia expands into Russia
Spoiler :

Here we go! I'm now going to declare on the England, Netherland, Mali team. Mali's army is horrible and all England does is build ships. Shouldn't be too hard
Spoiler :

Let's also use this war to make some new friends
Spoiler :

We also decide to recieve Printing Press from him. And what happens? REFORMATION! I choose to accept it largely because of that 500 gold I get. Our empire really needs the money. Also worth noting is that Peter looks really creepy in this screenshot
Spoiler :

Amsterdam falls without a fight. And the Netherlands is now OUTTA HERE!
Spoiler :

Meanwhile, the Ottoman's are winning their war against Arabia
Spoiler :

While Egypt gobbles up random Ethiopian cities
Spoiler :

Spain really hates Egypt, but he's not dragging me into this one
Spoiler :

Then we meet Japan! Free Video Games for everybody!
Spoiler :

While we do that, the Khmer accepts one horrible deal. For them.
Spoiler :

Oh, and Russia is now larger than me
Spoiler :

And the vote to attack Egypt is a no go, thanks to my friend Russia
Spoiler :

Meanwhile, Arabia continues to lose their war
Spoiler :

Then, we build the Pantheon in Mykenai
Spoiler :

CIVIL WAR! Not for me though. It's for Arabia. Say bye-bye to Arabia
Spoiler :

The Incan's then discover the new world! Wait...that's not right...
Spoiler :

Stop the war against the Inca? Sure, why not
Spoiler :

The vote was cancelled later

An Aztec city is then captured by Spain. I really should get to the new world before I fall behind
Spoiler :

England has discovered Liberalism!
Spoiler :

All England has been doing is spamming boats. Since this war is going nowhere, I declare peace so I can focus on more important things. THE NEW WORLD! I also noticed that England has already begun to found Canadian cities
Spoiler :

On the next episode, we will colonize the NEW WORLD!

This super update should keep everyone busy for a while (Except for Mosher)

Ok, I've played another turnset. Man, I'm probably as excited as you guys to what will happen next. How nice that my craziest RFC game turned out to be the one I was going to show to you guys :D

Anyway, I'll post the update tomorrow. What will we expect?

-Congress happens! We vote for cities and it all goes very very well for me :D

-Somebody becomes my vassal!

-I found my first city in North America! It's a Canadian city!

-More civil wars! Guess which 3 civilizations we're eliminated!

-A Civilization that had died earlier rises back to power!

-And my stability is still good! How? Apparently, it's my economy and expansion that is keeping it up

All these questions are answered tomorrow! Only on Destruction of History!

I’ve subscribed to every other ongoing 40 civs, so I should subscribe to this one to

Great story, BTW

:D

Top Bottom