RFC Classical World

I just downloaded and launched it here at work and it works for me. I suspect it has to do with the ini file. its not letting you select "play a scenario".

Just to inform everyone, that Super Forts modmod has been updated recently with more interesting improvements in regards of AI use.

Many European cities started as forts and I certainly would love to see a third type of object in the game, besides a city and a unit. Entire game dynamics changes with this new or rather improved object.

Also, what is the status on missing Gojoseon "U"s ?

I added your Gojoseon ideas. once I add the Lombard stuff all the civs will be finished (I think). this will be in another update early next week.

I just downloaded and launched it here at work and it works for me. I suspect it has to do with the ini file. its not letting you select "play a scenario".
Yup for some reason I only see the Play now button and the quit/exit button on my screen. What should I do?

Wow, a new subforum! Congratulations!

Also, it should be called "Rhye's and Fall of the Classical World", keeping in style with the other subforums.

Congratulations on your own subforum!!!
[party]

At the end of August, I will get a new machine. Then, I'm able to play (and code) RFCCW again. (I couldn't because the new map was too big for my comp to handle) I'm looking forward to it.

Congrats to the new forum!

I took the liberty to relay your thanks to ainwood who so quickly reacted to your request.

Done.

IIRC, there were some other, old threads in the modmod subforum, like an RFCCW outsourcing thread. They should also be brought to this new subforum.

I added your Gojoseon ideas. once I add the Lombard stuff all the civs will be finished (I think). this will be in another update early next week.

Thanks :goodjob: And great news about subforum - well deserved it. Now we would be able to structure things better, like having dedicated UHV and Bug threads.

Any estimates when the tuff will be available via regular SVN? I really miss our regular updates :(

@srpt: by the way, contact me if you want this thread or any future ones to be stickied.

Congrats srpt on the new forum (and congrats Leoreth on the new position, while we're at it) :D

Top Bottom