[RFC] Rome: Eternal Empire

Premier: Nice, but the lyrics need to be changed a bit for this [long do be legal?]. - Grammar Nazi :groucho:

Spring Break starts today, so I'll have plenty of time. Of course, my longtime viewers know that I'm not that reliable... :p

What does he mean, mushroom shaped? I don't get it... :mischief:

EDIT: I have no idea what a mudhroom is. Hooray for reading one's own message before others get a chance to mock you!

On the other hand, why am I announcing the fact?

Uh, you guys did notice the :mischief:, didn't you? That means sarcasm. I'm not quite that stupid, though sometimes I do wonder.

actually that means mischief, this means sarcasm :rolleyes:

Close enough for me! :D <-- Means "tacos" :rolleyes:

Happy? :p

Less than an hour from now, server-time, your update will have been in the give text mode for Ten days...
UPDATE NOW. Because i want to see more!

And on the 27th day God said, "METY, I am Disappoint. you have taken nearly four times as long to do one update which takes 3 hours or so to make than i took to make the world. Not that Rome would understand that. They have strayed from the path of truth and justice and are headed to hell at this rate."

And MoreEpicThanYou replied, "God, you have failed to understand one thing: I am More Epic Than You." And with that, he kicked God in the nuts. :p

And MoreEpicThanYou replied, "God, you have failed to understand one thing: I am More Epic Than You." And with that, he kicked God in the nuts. :p
But I need to see Stalin gets his balanced breakfast of Cavalry (you split the atom AND Are researching Satellites, yet you don't have a clue what a tank is..."), Infantry while Listening the newest episode of Got Nuked*, in which Stalin is the Guest Star Today.

*The Party is not responsible for any radiation Sickness, deaths, injures, and massive infrastructural damage during the course of a episode. Thank You.

Top Bottom