[RFC] Rome: Eternal Empire

And who's 'Team Coco', exactly? If anything, one should keep their independence, for this world has too many negative effect of joining one's side for the pure purpose of religious zeal.

And who's 'Team Coco', exactly? If anything, one should keep their independence, for this world has too many negative effect of joining one's side for the pure purpose of religious zeal.

Not at all religious, quite atheist in fact, and we don't force you to join, we just ask you... and tempt you... with a brilliantly-written book called The Cocoist Manifesto!

For all you know, LETY doesn't exist. For all you know, he could be a government program designed to make you all pay higher taxes!!!

Actually, you're half-right. I'm a program designed to make rich people pay more taxes. Except the owners of METY Corporation, of course. :p

The owners of the METY corporation would be morons. No person who actually LOOKED at the turnout rate would buy any stocks in it...

Ah, but I endorse Bair's neutrality. Join the side of neutrality! We shan't be neutral for long!

No deal CAUSE I HATE DOCUMENTS I HAVE TO SIGN and the epicness is on METY side

[party][party]:band::band:[party][party]:rockon::rockon::dance::dance:
Welcome, Young writer, to the land where the strong control all and the weak "cultured" people burn, where the advanced destroy the primitive, where the UN is a tool for world domination, where democracy is just a means of building things quicker while communism is the most effective economy for large empires more often than not, where those who conquer the quickest and than keep control of their spoils are the most respected, where men love to start as cavemen on their trip 2 the cosmos, the heavens fall twice with incantations of unbelievable power, where the ultimate religious authority is a white, radioactive rock that can burst forth sometimes with the radiance of a thousand suns[1], where the forecast is continued war in a hell-hole of eternal war against EurasiaEastAsia with a 100% chance of mushroom clouds, or have been forced to abandon their own home due to thermonuclear warfare for the stars. All at the dance of those voyaging writers, who place with the lives of trillions for the purposes of their game.

This is Civfanatics. Only The the strong will flourish under its members iron rule and titanium fists. The weak will be perished, the strong ganged on, the cunning survive.
Do you have what it takes, Oh maybe wise and definately greedy writer?

uh i actualy just said that because i live on mexico: the land where the richest man in the world was born.Hes the owner of all the telephonic service and internet and tv services and to have those you must sign a contract. A evil one

That's just my hello message. I only quoted your post to make sure you knew I was saying hello to you. For the most part my message is true. Except for being at war with eastasia. We always been their allies. we have always been at war with Eurasia...(isn't 1984 style dictatorship "great"?)

EPIC hello message. Much better than the cannibalism one.

Prussian, I dont see how contracts you have to sign relate to Team Coco? I hear from my sources that you don't have to sign anything with a pen, its all written in blood. The Holy Blood of METY according to his supporters.

So...about the next chapter? Will Tambien show up in the story? Will Nuclear fallout kill everyone? Find out when METY remembers that this story exists!

ALL blood is the Holy Blood of METY. Occasionally, the infidels need to be relieved of theirs. (Insert Monty smilie)

The Skirsdag Cultist said:
Within blood is life. Within life is fire. Within fire is the path to our masters' glory!

Top Bottom