-Edward IV of England
-Gudea of Sumeria
-Ur-Nammu of Sumeria
Coming Soon:
-Guadalupe Victoria of Mexico
-Ottokar II of Bohemia
-Augustus of Rome
-Kangxi of China
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I mostly specialize in code. If someone who can make high-quality leader art is willing to make it, I would appreciate it very much - I can do it, but I don't really enjoy it and it takes much longer to make code AND art than just code - by helping, you can double the speed that these mods release.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you would like to help in any other way, feel free.

Last edited:
Yeah, I can MAKE icons, but not implement them. I got the art to work *meaning it worked once, then immediately crashed. Never worked again.* so I can do that... I guess. I'll check out the Keniisu tutorial soon.

And I saw that you got the Sassanian civ icons to appear... Nice work!

Do you like Edward or Guadalupe's leaderhead more? I also have an Augustus that needs cleanup, an Ottokar II with coloration issues, and an Ur-Nammu that I'm not posting because I don't want to get ahead of myself because there's a 50/50 chance he'll win the Leader Elimination.

Ah, what the heck - we all know he's going to win anyway!

Attachments

• Ur-nammu.jpg
    Ur-nammu.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 400
Top Bottom