1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

RFormica's (Unreleased) Civilizations and Leaders

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Unreleased Mods' started by RFormica, Aug 4, 2017.

1. RFormica

RFormica Grand Oligarch of the Hills

Released:
    -Edward IV of England
    -Gudea of Sumeria
    -Ur-Nammu of Sumeria
    Coming Soon:
    -Guadalupe Victoria of Mexico
    -Ottokar II of Bohemia
    -Augustus of Rome
    -Kangxi of China
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I mostly specialize in code. If someone who can make high-quality leader art is willing to make it, I would appreciate it very much - I can do it, but I don't really enjoy it and it takes much longer to make code AND art than just code - by helping, you can double the speed that these mods release.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you would like to help in any other way, feel free.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2017
  2. Sailor Cat

Sailor Cat Chieftain

3. RFormica

Well, all I need to do is get the leader art and icons configured! Fingers crossed, it'll be soon!

4. RFormica

And also, maybe you could help with the icons? Thanks!

5. Sailor Cat

Sailor Cat Chieftain

I feel yah. Soooo sick of seeing Cyrus every time I'm testing. Or Cleopatra. Will gladly help with the icons. Just let me know! Unless you mean the art . . . then, uh, I can try. Only reason I managed the Qanat icon was because it's so simple.

6. RFormica

Yeah, I can MAKE icons, but not implement them. I got the art to work *meaning it worked once, then immediately crashed. Never worked again.* so I can do that... I guess. I'll check out the Keniisu tutorial soon.

And I saw that you got the Sassanian civ icons to appear... Nice work!

Do you like Edward or Guadalupe's leaderhead more? I also have an Augustus that needs cleanup, an Ottokar II with coloration issues, and an Ur-Nammu that I'm not posting because I don't want to get ahead of myself because there's a 50/50 chance he'll win the Leader Elimination.

7. Sailor Cat

Sailor Cat Chieftain

Thanks! That was totally thanks to the Google Doc that's around the forums somewhere. Had to amend it a bit, but otherwise a valuable resource. But yeah, will gladly do what I can to help implement them, bud. I think Guadalupe's is better, but also am so sick of that dude complaining about my great people!

8. RFormica

Ah, what the heck - we all know he's going to win anyway!

Attached Files:

9. RFormica

Edward IV of England released!

10. RFormica

Ur-Nammu, Gudea released (a while ago...)
    Bohemia coming very soon: