Rhye´s and Fall of PBEM

Urgh, Muffin, stop manipulating the new guy. Poor Caterpillar doesn't know what he's getting into with your scheming.

Lol I don't know what you mean knoedal. But also I haven't seen this since the last turn I sent. Have we got stuck again?

Okay guys, here's the issue. When I picked this up I had plenty of time. I was able to do a lot, but now I have less and less time. I frequently get very little sleep and knowing that I can't play this for you guys stresses me out. I'm so sorry but it'd be selfish of me to stay and deprive you guys of an awesome game. I had a lot of fun with this, and I am really sorry. You can say mean things to me, mumble under you breath, I understand if you do. Just know that I mean no harm, and I only want what's best for everyone...

.... So what's your point?

Well why didn't he just say so?

Well why didn't he just say so?

As we all now know, finding replacements in these Civ4 multi games, is increasingly difficult.

Employment circumstances, health, life circumstances, family, connection, to mention just a few reasons given.

I'm willing to help in any way I can with getting it back to where it was before I came. I'm just not capable of playing right now, as I know you guys understand...

I'll try to pull some strings at the story and tales subforum

Well, it seems something interesting has been happening here for a few years ;)

Could you guys fill me in about it? I might be interested in helping replacing CK on this. I'm currently playing the Massive Humans vs Humans Game/Lets Player Tracker, and the round usually takes around half a week to progress (9 players if I'm not mistaken), but it's C2C, an extremely detailed mod. I usually can do my turn prior to 12h after the player before me, but sometimes it takes up to almost 2 days (my teachers love to be random with their tests and projects). If this seems ok to you guys, I believe I'll be able to play.

@CK
If you have plans to come back, I may play for you until you get your time back. I also don't have lots of free time, but I believe RFC won't hurt much my schedule.

That sounds great. Welcome aboard.

Imp. Knoedel will fil in on the concept. Meanwhile a look at post 1 may help.

Imp. Knoedel will fil in on the concept.

I will? Sure, leave all the work to the host. :lol:

Well, what concept do you need explained? PBEM in general or this specific game?

As for this game, I believe you would take over Greece, which was my best friend for the longest time, until Caterpillar took over and backstabbed me, Babylon. Carthage was a superower for a while, taking me as a vassal, conquering Egypt, but then Rome, Greece and I think Persia united against it, so now they are quite a bit weaker than earlier and I became the vassal of Rome instead. Rome is still ahistorically weak due to their war with Carthage, and Persia is now the rising star. I recommend making peace with me and instead joining my forces at attempting to halt the Persian hordes at the gates of Babylon lest all of Western Civilization is lost. Of course I might be a bit biased in that regard. :lol:

Persia welcomes any ally to its fold. Note that we have the technology for crossbows that make many current units useless!

So Spirictum, has Caterpillar sent you the turn and told you who to send your save to?

The turn I upload in this post is the most up to date I have, and is for you.

I'm pretty sure the link to the mod is in the OP somewhere.

Well, the Multiplayer version is pretty cut down from even Vanilla RFC. No mercenaries, no congresses, some slightly changed unique powers. Stability is even more confusing to understand, so don't even bother trying.

Top Bottom