RifE 1.20 Bug Thread

I would really like to have the Great General back, btw. That was one of the things I really appreciated about BTS when they took that mechanic from warlords. And it would really serve well to support a civilizations ability to repulse barbarian incursions.

Great Generals would be very nice indeed...but Great Commanders are sort of the same thing. Not sure having both makes sense.

I have found a huge exploit-I have 4 Korrina the Black Ladys and counting.
When Korrina becomes a haunt and back, a new Korrina is created, but it seems this only happens with a specific one Korrina 9e.g. you can have 4 Korrina, but only one will create a new one in your capital).

Korrina doesn't have blitz yet.

Hi, great modmodmod! Not sure if this is already known as a bug (or possibly a balance issue instead?) or if I should post it in a more specific Doviello+ subforum out there somewhere, because I kind of remember reading a discussion about their 'issue challenge' feature, but I looked around a bit and couldn't seem to find it again..

anyways, just thought I'd add to the discussion that my last multiplayer game going as the Doviello under BDH, I noticed that when the Amurites cast their world spell, I could still cast 'issue challenge', but the 'accept challenge' option was disabled until spell casting was allowed again, and thought that mechanic seemed like something that would be operating independent of general magic availability. Not really a big issue, just wondering if fit for some reason.
-fm

Playing as Doviello, I built the Duin-like UU for Dov(can't remember his name), and used his spell (the one to make every unit in your stack a werewolf) but nothing happened and he lost the ability to cast it again... No new werewolves... :( If it makes a difference, I was playing with 'No Duin' turned on. (I never manage to build him first and I figured that since I was playing as Duin, it made little sense for him to be on a different team...)

The spell needs some 4 turn between casts.

Some serious problems with the mercurians... First Every time a mercurian or an infernal is summoned into the world, blight hits... not sure if that's a bug or not, but it's really crippling.

Second, and I think this one has been mentioned before, but Basium is the only Mercurian leader that successfully spawns. All other die instantly when the mercurian gate is built. I know this because, since I wanted to play as the mercs, I used worldbuilder to remove the gate and add enough cash to rebuild it next turn. This resulted in a total of 5 blights including the normal one at 30 turns, the infernals, and two failed merc leaders before I got Basium.

Third, as far as I know, mercurian leaders are supposed to perma-war with infernals, which was not the case in this situation.

Lastly, whenever a good civ had a unit die, an angel spawned as per normal, but a python exception would pop up saying something about change unit experience variables didn't match up. (I'm at work so I can't give you the exact wording)
If I remember correctly, the angel's experience is supposed to be based off of the unit that died isn't it? If so that's what's broken there since all of my angels start with no xp.

ah... that's too bad actually, I kind of enjoyed the idea of multiple demonic/angelic civs, but I also understand how it could be a pain to code and balance. Better to focus on the bezeri :D

I'm playing next to Prime Minister Esirce, and his spawn rate for great people and adventures seems out of whack. It's turn 250 and he has 12 hero's and he just spawned two bards on the same turn. Both of the bards came from cities and not dungeons. It seems like every city acts as it's own civilization. I dont notice this when playing any other leader for grigori.

Top Bottom